Move to new city

>move to new city
>think things are going to be different
>they're not
>fall back into drinking, overeating, and depression. Lonely and bored as before
Music for this feel?

Attached: gabriel-bat.jpg (340x401, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=czy6sahIotU
youtube.com/watch?v=bv2ZW1YjjDU
youtu.be/eLVzoyc9zPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=czy6sahIotU

the most based s(o)y music on earth

Get a hobby, live for it. Human interaction is basically dead in First World countries so might as well leave it be anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=bv2ZW1YjjDU

And on top of everything, I'm making just enough to pay rent and live through the week until the next check.

Maybe you needed therapy, not a change of scene

That's not going to help much, but thanks.

:(

youtu.be/eLVzoyc9zPo

>I once had a dream
>So I packed up and split for the city
>I soon found out that my lonely life wasn't so pretty

Attached: 1545808901826.jpg (2258x1678, 1.36M)

Life just shits on you all the time Brandon.

Don’t Fear The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult

She cute who dis

Peter Gabriel

Shouldn't have moved to a city then.

It's more about being flat out poor than moving here, and how the other issues I have aren't making things easier.

Then why complain about living check to check? Maybe move somewhere more affordable, around better people. People in the city are self absorbed trash.

I do sort of like it here, and rent's pretty cheap for where I'm at. I'm just falling back into old habits again, hard.

Well there's really nothing we can do to fix that. Sounds like you've got yourself in a shitty situation and you're regretting it a bit. That explains your sudden depression and anxiety because you had really high expectations.

Richmond sucks anyway.

>Richmond sucks anyway.
It's not that bad, but it's not great. Should have just gone to LA ten years back like I wanted to.

*invents goth*
heh, nothing personnel

I hope I end up in LA or California somewhere. I've always wanted to go. live in a east coast city currently

i was looking at cities closer to LA a couple of weeks ago, and the rent for a place and even a room there is almost identical to here.

East LA is cheap.

I'll look into it

because you have to deal with wandering packs of pitbulls and aggressive mexican polka pomp-pomp music being played at all hours of the night

is Brandon right about rent being the almost the same in LA vs Richmond?

Honeybee here, But yeah, the rents alike. There's also suburbs like inglewood that's pretty reasonable too.