Okay I'm curious, what's the best Kiss album?

Okay I'm curious, what's the best Kiss album?

Attached: 00b750af3d3cd2cc97e54adc1aaa7d1a.jpg (570x838, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WohYT9-SWhA
youtube.com/watch?v=77nbFwGDRXI
youtube.com/watch?v=WJruk2KcDyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they don't have one

Destroyer

hotter than hell

destroyer is OK but it's probably the weakest album they did pre-dynasty

Symphony Alive IV

Live

That's hard to say considering how many phases they went through as a band and varying production quality.

Destroyer is probably the one these days most often regarded as their best, it has a few staple songs and sounds great, but at the same time is not exactly a typical KISS record and kind of stands on it's own, as it features some pretty theatric production styles.

The self titled first album is full of great songs and some of their most definitive classics, but suffers from pretty weak production, sounding really thin.

Creatures Of The Night is great and a pretty big fan favorite, but it's not the original band by that point and really isn't representative of their 70's sound, it was when they began their transition into more of an 80's metal band, and executed well but not "classic KISS"

Rock And Roll Over is probably the best sounding 70's KISS album production wise that also showcases their more standard hard rock sound without anything weird, transitional, or experimental going on, but just in terms of songs, some of their other albums might have more great ones.

When all else fails, I just say KISS Alive! is their best, because it serves as a pretty good compilation of early KISS but without iffy production.

Attached: alive.jpg (500x500, 126K)

Destroyer.

the one with that song that goes like doodoodoodoodoodoodduduudududuDUUUNDUDUUUUUUUUNNNNNN

Don't know, I only listen to their hits

Melissa

Their first album would be the best one if the production was better.

based

Then just say destroyer. Its got the most songs youll recognize.

pure holocaust

fun fact: Abbath has gone on record saying Gene Simmons is a nice guy and Paul Stanley is the real asshole in KISS

Attached: abbathimmortal2012live3_638.jpg (638x359, 27K)

HOTDOG MAN

Attached: abbath.png (427x344, 119K)

>Abbath has gone on record saying Gene Simmons is a nice guy and Paul Stanley is the real asshole in KISS
Quite a few people have said, or hinted at that over the years. I think Gene has a repulsive personality to people because of how he plays up the arrogant role, but is actually a pretty laid back guy. Meanwhile Paul comes off as a lot more "righteous" in a way since he usually talks down the things Gene likes to brag about, but is actually more of the uptight control freak guy.

Old New Borrowed and Blue by Slade.

Love Gun?

Uhmmm... gee, OP! I don't know! Do I look like I listen to shitty, degenerate, corporate, mass-produced dadrock for boomers? Yikes!

>shitty, degenerate
Subjective.
>corporate, mass-produced
Objectively wrong on so many levels that shows your ignorance of rock history.
>dadrock for boomers?
Idiotic and showing levels of anti intellectualism.

based kissposter

cringe and yikespilled

sonicboom

ive only heard their first 3 albums but I was pretty impressed with the debut

Some pretty good/fun songs on Sonic Boom
youtube.com/watch?v=WohYT9-SWhA
youtube.com/watch?v=77nbFwGDRXI
youtube.com/watch?v=WJruk2KcDyY

Ironically, the worst thing about Neo Kiss is the problem they had in the early days, shitty production, only in this case because Paul's ego made him think he could do it.