Who else stopped listening to burzum because of this movie?

Filosofem used to be one of my favorite albums before I watched this film, and it's one of the few metal albums I actually like (besides The Mantle maybe). I knew that Varg had a spotty past before, but, to see how senseless and shitty he was really opened my eyes. Suddenly, it became much harder to stomach the music. I was really rooting for Euronymus to reform, but his grisly murder left such a bad taste in my mouth. Sorry. That's just how I feel about it.

Attached: lordsofchaos.jpg (185x273, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yjAE0rtFQP4
www6.fmovies.to/film/lords-of-chaos.xjk8w/7jmn5zy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I didn't see the movie and I never liked Burzum music

kys if you never read varg's long ass website post about defending himself and the lamp

Attached: 1513371884639.jpg (500x375, 22K)

that's a stupid reason to stop liking a band. the whole varg/euronymous thing was just black metal at peak idiocy. i don't know what's accomplished by boycotting them a quarter century on

>besides the mantle
You made the bait too obvious here user, come on.

I stopped listening to burzum when i lost my virginity

I lost my virginity listening to Burzum

>tfw 30 year old burzum listener

Attached: 1543368506922.jpg (390x376, 25K)

My only question: Is the movie good?

I can't believe Rory Culkin looked so hot in this, but came to find euronymous was actually so fucking ugly IRL.

where can i watch this piece of shit?

High quality bait, but bait nonetheless.
Sure. The characterizations of Varg and Euronymous suck but ignoring this movie's real life counterparts it's a tight production in and of itself. Especially all the violence, and the guys playing Dead and Faust nailed it.

Good enough for me. I'll go see it this week. Not a huge black metal fan, but the mix of brutality and absurdity in early back metal is fascinating.

NINETEEN NINETY THREEEEEEE

THE YEAR OF MISERYYYYYYY

I stopped listening to that poser years ago.

i stopped listening to burzum and memetal in general because i'm not 9 years old anymore

almost nothing is true in this film and it was boring as fuck.

Its all true. all the shit in the movie was in the Lords of Chaos book

I liked the film. It just made me want to listen to more Dead-era Mayhem. Dead was awesome. The characterizations of Euronymous and Varg were a bit insane, desu. It made Euronymous seem like an insecure faggot, and Varg inhuman. Clearly it did not play out the way the film portrayed, but I appreciated the movie existing. Also the extreme violence will attract more to the black metal scene.

it's all true, I was there

Does Mayhem members give permition to use their music?

>almost nothing
Not at all, in fact most of it was true, can you stop for a second and think that those trve bm pioneers were just fucking roleplaying teens? yes, they fucking mastered the genre but they were just obnoxious, pretencious teens

The book was also full of sensationalist garbage though

Why is everyone talking about this now? It came out like a year ago.

It torrented like yesterday
Who the fuck pay to watch movies? lmao

Reminder that Varg is a lying piece of shit. For ee stated multiple times that Euronymous didn't have a girlfriend, yet this was on his website:
>A lot people has claimed that I overreacted, because Euronymous was such a wimp anyhow, and he didn't have the guts to even try to kill me. Sure, he was a wimp, but this time he didn't tell everybody about his plans, like he usually did. I took this serious because he only told a very few people he trusted, his closest friends - or those he believed were his closest friends anyhow. Also, in August 1993 he was about to go to prison for four months, after being convicted for injuring two people with a broken bottle, because they had "looked at his girlfriend" at a bus-stop. He was not a very sympathetic guy, and when he felt that he had his back against the wall he was capable of executing his plans. If scared enough even the biggest cowards become dangerous.
Given what other people in the scene have said about Euronymous over the years it's clear he was a piece of shit, but since he went to prison Varg has been constantly trying to slander whatever remains of his reputation, and to portray himself as an unjustly persecuted victim.
And he partially succeeded, just visit any place on the Internet where people are talking about this movie and you'll find legions of idiots defending him.
[1/2]

As for the movie, the accuracy of some of the events is questionable, the final scene a great job portraying just how twisted and paranoid Varg is. Just look at what he has to say about that night:
>I wasn't stunned by his kick, but by the fact he had attacked me. I didn't expect that. Not in his apartment and not like that.
> jumped out in front of him and managed to stop him before he got his hands on the kitchen knife. At this point he had showed his intentions, so when he ran for the bedroom I figured he was going for another weapon. He had some weeks earlier told some people that he would soon get the shotgun back from the police (used by "Dead" when he shot himself), so I figured that was what he was going for, or he was going for his stun-gun. (Although he actually didn't have a stun-gun or the shotgun in his apartment, I didn't know that.) I gave chase, stabbed him and was a bit surprised when he ran out of the apartment instead. It made no sense to flee
"I didn't expect that", "I figured", "I was surprised", "It made no sense". The guy convinced himself Euronymous was actually going to kill him, so he was completely taken aback by his actual behavior, which, assuming his recollection of that night is correct, clearly shows Euronymous had no real intention to kill him.
Not to mention all the bloody details of the murder he never forgets to add when he talks about it. This guy is a psychopath who killed a man who was trying to run for his life and has shown no sign of regret since. And I'm honestly stunned by the way people are letting him get away with it.
[2/2]

youtube.com/watch?v=yjAE0rtFQP4
the scene you all came here for

thats not the one with the tits

>not listening to an artist anymore because the way they are portrayed in a film
kys

i guess the wet bandits finally got revenge...

Based user
Now I don't feel like I need to see the movie

Wow, this movie looks shitty

varg said the movie is a bunch of non-sense
>thuleanperspective

varg "23 stabs self-defence" vikernes?

>HURR DURR I CAN'T SEPARATE THE ART FROM THE ARTIST

Attached: 1543957348354.png (211x239, 4K)

I'm convinced this movie was made by (((them)))) to destroy Varg's legacy. The amount of cringey Hitler/nazi stuff he says in the movie is almost cartoonish, and posts like this reek of corporate shilling.
Whoever made this film is trying to destroy Varg.

He just fell on a lamp bro. His name is Louis Cachet by the way.

fingering yourself isn't losing your virginity

All this because Euronymous hurt Vargs feelings by not liking the Scorpions

people who say this are usually unable to do so themselves when it comes to artists that actually conflict with their own personal interests

this

Anyone got a torrent or anything? I dont want to pay for this but i am curious

You act like Varg didn't spend most of his life being a neo nazi.

I started listening to Burzum when I lost my virginity. You must've been pretty old when you lost it kek

www6.fmovies.to/film/lords-of-chaos.xjk8w/7jmn5zy
yw

God bless ya user. Real ass dude of the week

>a bunch of stupid edgelord kids trying to one up eachother ultimately leading to some serious shit
I'd say it was pretty spot on.
I really liked the movie though, it was also way funnier than I expected. Intentionally funny I mean, the movie had some hard swings between weird comedy and brutal violence and both worked.

lol who? The legions of black metal fans out there? Especially since he has such a shining reputation, right? Despite the fact that vast majority of people don't even know he exists.
No. It's a writer having to embellish and exaggerate and make an otherwise typical nerdy goon teenager seem as dark and flawed as possible within the context of the story.

what is this movie's intended audience? because it sure isnt black metal fans

Everyone else.

i was trying to find a way to download it to watch with my friends later but 5 minutes in im already cringing

>thinking someone is the same age as a band based on when they lost their virginity

Attached: 1547513629133.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

>Director Jonas Ã…kerlund has stated in a 2018 interview that he used little black metal music in the movie in part because "it's kind of painful to listen to black metal music if you're not used to it or don't love it."

sounds right

To be fair varg has had his cartoonishly nazi moments. He has a video explaining how he used to be a nazi. I'm glad he got over it though and can trigger poltards by pointing out how you're allying with a failed ideology that ruined germany and it's modern form is inherently defeatist.

yet he still posts stupid shit like this

Attached: idontgetit.png (216x177, 64K)

Is this the movie where they have a literal Jew playing Varg, or was that something else

Attached: 1545853142211.jpg (3024x4032, 2.22M)

>Likes Filosofem but not Aske or Burzum
I don't really like this term, but you're actually a tourist

Wait a minute did they actually speak to each other in English? And those actors look nothing like Varg and Euronymous.

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 106K)

It's almost as if movies made in english-speaking countries have the actors speaking English

>locks from the inside

do yuropoors really do this?

awww hes so comfy :3

No. As a Norwegian I have never seen this.

One of my houses in the US did this.

deadlink?

im watching it rn but the buffering is terrible

also was varg really the poser trying to be cool like this film is implying?

just join the Carpathian Forest gang

I never started listening to burzum

88 doesn't necessarily mean heil Hitler.

sensible KEG

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX9686052.jpg (704x800, 61K)

in the case of neonazis it does

louis "kristian "varg vikernes"" cachet?

Who plays Kanwulf in the film? Leaving him out shows they did not do their homework
Really makes you think

kek

It can also refer to the 88 precepts.

everyone was a poser trying to be cool

The only thing i like about this movie so far are the death scenes

The movie fucking blows and JewVarg laughs like peter griffin

>Its all true. all the shit in the movie was in the Lords of Chaos book

Attached: 1549387027902.jpg (225x225, 11K)

eh your music taste doesn't define you

Scorpions.

They make varg look like a poser but he was in a death metal band before burzum