Confess Yea Forums

Confess Yea Forums

Attached: 1516823854990.jpg (232x218, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_FW7AVnSxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A thread survived because of this post.

It's gonna be ok

i unironically love metal music and im not a teenager

youtube.com/watch?v=o_FW7AVnSxQ

Haven't had sex since the summer and I didn't even cum. Sex and love are inexorably linked for me since breaking up with my ex which turns off all the thots who are terrified of emotional attachment. I just want a gf. Feels bad.

I don't know what I want and I'm completley terrified of the future. I feel like I'm a horrible person even though people tell me otherwise and despite the fact that I try very hard not to be an asshole. I have been in love with the same person for over a year, confessed twice, seen her go through a relationship and been there for her when she broke up and generally when she hasn't been doing so good, she's my best friend. Reffering to what I've just said, I have purposefully messed up every chance I've had with a girl for the past year because I know I can't form a romantic relationship with another human being while I'm still very attached to her. I act confident even though I'm very much not so. A few months ago I indulged in self-harm for the first time, its not visible and i havent told anyone because i dont have a good enough reason to justify my actions. I feel like a complete failure and dissapointment to my parents even though if i told them anything about how i feel they would be supportive and try and help me. I picked a proffession where the only job opportunity thay allows me to stay in my county is in the millitary with shit pay and piles of more responsibilty than i am comfortable with.

I start watching movies somewhere randomly between 20-40 minutes in and when it's over I watch from the beginning

I wanna play rainbow six siege but idk

I hate Swirlies, Anco, Sweet Trip, Mike Patton, and jewish people

The only Dire Straits song that I remotely like is Money for Nothin'

im a talented artist (i think) but im too afraid to go out there on push my music. i also dont know shit about labels and how that whole industry thing works.

The Grateful Dead and Bob Dylan are my favorite artists

Attached: 51721744_2311818778851318_173191781662326784_n.jpg (500x810, 69K)

what the fuck

I smoke weed, take xannax and drink all day and all night, I hate myself. I kno doing drugs doesn't help but I don't care. I hate to look at myself in the mirror and hate being sober because I hear voices and being fucked up stops them, no one gives a shit about me and that's just the hand I've been dealt. The only thing I get to enjoy is writing lyrics, browsing Yea Forums and making shitty music on soundcloud. I need to get help.

Solo tripped LSD last night and it pushed me back on the right path. Scared me straight.

Continued all day after I came down at 6 am to clean everything in my room in all the nooks and crannies listening to Buckethead , 50 Cent and Tiger Jaw. I had to get it out of my system. Tired and exhausted I now rest at 9 pm.

Attached: 1549406596935.jpg (742x750, 119K)

What did you see when you tripped, never done lsd, thought about it though and know a lot of people that do it.

gl user. help's definitely there, hardest part is gathering courage and walking thru the door

I don't think I can bring it into words. I can only remember parts of it. I do know that what I thought would be a relatively chill evening ended up with me curled up on my bed just trying to exist for 7-9 hours

On the comedown I felt an urge to draw and spent hours drawing. Last time I drew was elementary school.
It doesn't even look that bad, but I got some serious thinking done

I'd say go for it but be very careful with dosing. What saved me was I remembered I was just under the influence of a drug. I nearly forgot and that was scary.

Attached: 1548023325872.jpg (630x630, 47K)

I listen to 90s pop pandora in the shower every morning

sometimes i stop liking an album simply due to peer pressure because i'm too much of a pussy and don't want to look like an outsider

jazz pisses me off, classical bores me 90% of the time, american primitivism and contemporary folk are this shit.
also i like jim steriling's squirty plays

i like jazz but it's actually too wide and i dunno how to into :(

I lost interest in the beatles

also, mu core a shit