there's no debating this

Attached: rated.jpg (1424x889, 329K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JkbS2Zrcl6g
youtube.com/watch?v=z2kBG5dcVtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: heh.jpg (1424x889, 219K)

there is.

Attached: 1551028230148.jpg (1422x890, 177K)

based
cringe

Anyone posting stupidity like this likely wouldn’t be able to debate

nice cop out

marilyn manson was always just a poor man's NIN and David Bowie.
It attempted to combine the artsiness of Bowie and the soundscapes of NIN and in the end did worse than both.
Especially in the long-term, David Bowie and NIN have properly developed, Manson didn't develop at all

antichrist superstar and mechanical animals are better than anything bowie or nin have put out

That is wrong, those two albums while are interesting, just scream poor man's NIN and Bowie.
Antichrist Superstar is three or four tracks far too long and its lyrics have aged and will not resonate with anyone, sound wise it was far less forward-thinking than The Downard Spiral.

wrong

what is this thread and why is it so homosexual

seething

HAHAHAHAHAHA

i accept your concession

Ranking le funny costume men

ah. makes sense.

KISS, NIN and Bowie are the only ones who made/make listenable music out of these then, fuck the tier rankings

i kinda get nin manson and cooper fitting together, but wtf does bowie have to do with this?

nin never wore costumes, retard

BASED and BOOMERPILLED

Did I stutter, faggot?

That was your fuck up, not mine

i imagine you're stuttering with rage IRL rn

He fits with Cooper and inspired both NIN and Manson.

cope

NIN is mid, Bowie is Low (har har), rest is shit.

You keep your positive self image kid, gold stars and all
It was a lame troll when it was new, and it hasn’t been new for a long time

Go to bed Brian.

Attached: 51770f35fcb1fa6a829201ede3361810.jpg (640x960, 63K)

>u-ur a troll!!!!!!
cope

i mean they're both old people, but cooper is rock/metal and bowie is pop rock

They both got famous in the 70s by wearing flamboyant costumes.

Real talk though, Alice Cooper is a rock pleb filter. Anyone who says he sucks only knows couple popular songs of his that get played in movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=JkbS2Zrcl6g
youtube.com/watch?v=z2kBG5dcVtU

ok, but they don't make comparable music, it doesn't make sense to say one was better than the other because they weren't dong the same thing.

Why would Brian admit that his career went downhill?

It still makes sense that people would group them together based on public image, even if they have different musical styles.

does he sing about anything other than babies?

maybe it makes sense to people who think music is about image, but they're wrong.

>U WRONG ME RIGHT
hahaha

Marilyn Manson is the least talented person and biggest pseud to ever get famous? Why is he so loved?
Also what's wrong with Alice Cooper?

hello vincent

Also inb4 >? I'm on 2 hours of sleep now answer the question

I have no idea what that means

not surprised

why would you admit to thinking music is about image? i wasn't i didn't say you were directly wrong, just that the line of reasoning you were presenting was poor.

i never said music was about image, retard

Nice cop out

troll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i never said you were wrong, retard

Now who is seething?
You wanna act smart? At least some up with something original instead of shitposting someone else’s garbage

i'm aware

when did i shitpost someone else's garbage? why are you still here? how stupid are you? so many questions

Called out and Mad about it

seething nerd dodging questions

Hi, here. Starting with you began speaking with a different user, who is a complete dumbass. No, music is not all about image, but it does play a role in how we think about artists.

seething

>hurr i is the epic troll

>still dodging questions

About what?

>U R A COMPLETE DUMBASS UUUGGHHH
seething

>still trying lamely to troll someone ... anyone... guise?

You're not exactly refuting my point.

you're still here ;)

Why wouldn't he?

Shills:
It's never going to work. 90s mallcore will never be cool. It wasn't even cool in the 90s. This thread makes everyone here feel like they're reading the label on a Doritos bag. How dare you smear David Bowie with this crap.

seething schizo

Good thread.

i'm aware

Getting close, but you accidentally shuffled "god tier" and "shit tier." Nicely done otherwise.

lol lordi

David Bowie literally toured and worked with Trent Reznor.

cringe

Attached: 586404937d90850fc3ce2983.png (500x656, 166K)

And you're just never going to let him live that down, huh.

david bowie obviously saw trent reznor has a huge talent.

Rob Zombie is shit IMO.

Literally all of that is Mid-to-Shit Tier, except Bowie. Are you tarded?

>DUDE BOWIE IS A TRUE ARTIST
yikes. try listening to some actual music instead of top 40 radio hits from the 70s

Yeah, listen to something underground like NIN, Manson, or Tool.

huh?

You might think so, but slowly history has favored him over Manson, Slipknot too.

Both have bigger audiences these days. I think because while they appeal more to a "metal" crowd which is still around, Manson's crowd has largely died out, the kind of kids who probably would have been into Manson before are now into Lil Peep or Lil Buttfuck or whoever.