ITT: bands you refuse to listen to

Attached: jamiroquai-virtual-insanity-official-music-video.jpg (949x710, 24K)

chinese football

The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin,AC/DC, MEtallica

first album was dope tho

American Football, Animal Collective, Ladytron, Death Grips, Grimes

Fuck you Yea Forums Shills

>Pink Floyd
amen to this, the lyrics are too fucking stupid, it's like spinal tap

same, dude's fucking huge in the uk..not so much here in the US

The second album was great too except for The Kids and most of Light Years.

>The Beatles

Cringe

cringe

back to r*dd*t

>Ladytron
idiot. you're missing out some great music.

this and wezeer

very based
extremely cringe

Ladytron is a meme. DG and Grimes (pre-Art Angels) are legitimately good though

Attached: 1447994396455.png (277x182, 3K)

Nickelback & Foo Fighters.

Both seem like bands i might enjoy to some extent but i have never heard anything positive about either of them.

>Ladytron is a meme
ladytron are legitimately great

Attached: brian-eno.jpg (807x539, 27K)

Animal Collective. Everyone I knew that listened to them when they were big was the most flamboyant hipster faggot. I’m sure they’re good, even. I just can’t bring myself to listen to them.

You are missing out

Dude jamiroquai rules

snail mail, clairo, billie ellish, grimes

pink floyd is music for people who don't know what self-awareness is

Death Grips

you aren't missing out

Bummer. I thought Automaton was good.

this
also aznpop

You shut your filthy whore mouth. He is missing out and you know it.

U2

Any cRap "artist" Yea Forums loves to shill

Animal collective, death grips are good good bands. Even their worst output is still better than what most artists shit out into the world.
Grimes is okay, even her newest album is quirky pop music. Her older stuff is more interesting however.

Ladytron is just a meme

Fucking Tool.
I refuse to fucking listen to it, everything about it is horrid, it is really powermetal mixed with wannabe king crimson, with absolutely horrid vocals reminding me of linkin park.
The lyrics are also absolute ass, completly pseud and angsty as fuck with no artistic merit at all.
If you listen to Tool just take of the support wheels and the retard helmet and start listening to KC or even fucking swans.
One of my friends absolutely loves Tool and keeps making me listen to it only to say "man you should try to understand the lyrics lol they are like really deep" While managing to be one of the most retarded people ive ever met and the biggest pseudointellectual ever.
FUCK TOOL

>foo fighters
Their debut is quite good, nothing else really remarkable apart from a few sub-par hits

I refuse to listen to bands where they look like faggots. Mac DeMarco, that fag face tattoo kid who died on his tour bus, Ariel pink, grimes, kiss. Shit like that.

>imagine not knowing how awesome Grimes is
sucks to be you desu

Imagine refusing to listen to an artist lmao

>Ladytron
They're not a meme. Ladytron is actually good.

was going to post this. Yea Forums showing its collective age ITT

Well, you do have to listen at least once to decide how much you really dislike them. But careful not to listen more than once, or shock, shock, horror, horror... you just might start liking them (eeeewwwwww!).

Bladee

>he prefers old grimes
Old good new bad.

I generally refuse to listen to things for a time but after the initial hype has worn off, I go back and check them out. So there was a time when say I would have sworn off Death Grips or Grimes or some shit but I've since heard them. Currently some artists I haven't heard is fucking anyone that got popular after 2015 and Kendrick Lamar.

Depends on the era. Musicianship was topnotch. Singer was top twat.
First 3 were very good. Second one is the best imo. Fourth lost the bassist and the chemistry wasn't as tight in the song writing department. Still bretty gud. Funky Odyssey got fucked around with by sony. I have a lossless rip of the privately screened test pressing with the weird 30 second intermission tracks. It's also missing the LF track. Toby Smith (RIP), the keyboardist, left after the fifth album and the band is more like a pet project by the lead now.
>hating on light years
Very unbased. Kids remixed on the japanese single is an interesting/better take. It's shorter and introduces horns if I remember right.
Grimes music is lame and shallow. Couple decent tracks. Death Grips is retarded. Kendrick Lamar is for toilet drinking aficionados.

>harrison_ford_hello_reddit.png

Guns N Roses, Tool, Rage Against the Machine, Red Hot Chili peppers, American Football, Van Halen, That Eilish or Ellish girl or whatever

these guys aren't fantastic, but it's one of those cases in which it took critics a decade to admit they are good.
They are similar to The Black Crowes, only in the late 90s critics begun to admit they had always been a good band.

People hated on the band because of the singer. Said he was a Stevie Wonder knock off lol.

>Ladytron is just a meme
your post is a meme

based

this. these autists are triggered over nothing.

he kinda is though
not that sounding like 70's stevie wonder is a bad thing (it most certainly isn't)

Rage Against the Machine. This is a band for american playboys who are the pinnacle of consumerism, yet want to "fight the system" by pushing their radioactive ideology at third world countries who are suffering with terminal oligarchy/communism.

Kendrick Lamar
Renard
Jordaan Mason

I actually like Tool's sound, but I agree that their lyrics are absolute shite.
What would you rec for someone who likes their post-Aenima sound? Besides KC and Swans.

Blah blah blah buzzword blah blah blah Americans Suck Buzzword no real content blah blah

based