youtu.be/piJm4hxLGlU
youtube.com/watch?v=mXxr58D-WiM
youtube.com/watch?v=W_G8Iq6JWt4
soundcloud.com/kindiee
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>emo rap

Attached: 1827525328.jpg (900x729, 67K)

ghostemane

Attached: gal_ghostmane.jpg (720x720, 106K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oV9kF-vCHFQ
only for med bvlls

Cheb rubën

youtu.be/piJm4hxLGlU

youtube.com/watch?v=mXxr58D-WiM

Attached: 1501682981653.png (691x653, 27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=W_G8Iq6JWt4

lel didnt know italians fuck with emo rap. those guitars are nice

Cringe
Based

>ghostemane
>emo rap

Barely. He's a trap metal and cloud rapper for the most part, hell, his newest album was industrial trap/metal. He's closer to being a goth rapper than an emo one.

Do you know where the word based comes from?

emo rap is for homosexuals

>goth
Don't talk about things you know nothing about.

Calm down, spookster. I said he was closer to it, never said he actually was. He's a Thelemite anyways, that's why I said it.

>trap metal
>has no actual riffs

It's not fucking metal just cause you have guitar feedback in the background you fucking faggots.

Attached: mike_stoklasa.jpg (443x399, 41K)

Please actually kill yourself

Emonationalist is taking over emo rap. I heard him say it in person!

Hey fuck off, I didn't name the genre. Whatever you want to call this music is the inverse of rap metal. Instead of metal bands being influenced by rap, it's rappers being influenced by metal. Ghostemane was in a few doom metal and hardcore bands back in the day, plays his own instruments, and produces 90% of his own music. He's also influenced by black metal music, specifically mentioning Mayhem in his music several times. What else do you call his music that mixes elements of cloud rap, trap, Memphis rap, extreme metal, industrial, and hardcore? Seriously, if you guys can come up with a better name, let me know.

>inb4 shit

fuck off

Kindie fucking slaps my dude
soundcloud.com/kindiee

Yikes he is cringe and blupilled

wicca phase springs eternal, if that counts...
name is shite but his last album is actually good

rekt

Metal has, you know, riffs in it. If it has no riffs then it's not metal, end of story. Plus, industrial is something that's thrown around with no meaning anymore. He's just a run of the mill soundcloud rapper that uses metal """aesthetics""" to appeal to posers.

Attached: fenriz3.jpg (1913x1591, 526K)

this is the correct answer

Shit like "I wish that I could pay a friend to buy me drinks" is honestly more than I would expect from GBC and even the esoteric gang shit like "cast spells, write checks" is actually quite catchy

not to mention the nice acoustic strumming, reminded me of some of peeps samples like the Headless Horseman one on beamer boy

all in all, wish most of rap would progress this way

No.

IMAGINE BEING EMO WHEN GIRLS ARE SUCKING AND FUCKING YOU.

what a joke.

Attached: MCQUEEN-TGJ.MAIN_.jpg (1000x510, 66K)

I fucking hate how you niggas lump BONES into this shit genre. Like jeez fuck off with sad fuckboi music. Also Lizer is the best and y'all ain't even know bout him.

The poser cannot refute me. Daily reminder that us metalheads beat up rap twinks like it's nothing.

Attached: fenriz.jpg (322x483, 24K)

Wicca Phase
Was in an actually legit emo band and has pretty creative and interesting music

Bones

Attached: D8746E92-15BC-4B07-80C6-ABA9FE11DDC0.jpg (1242x1232, 1.4M)

MR FUCKING SOUL

Based. Smoked out that fag.

he doesn´t even rap

only acceptable replies, the genre had it´s short moment but it´s gone now

He's not just a run of the mill soundcloud rapper, he was a metalhead and hardcore kid years before he even started to listen to rap music. He even has a black metal side project on Soundcloud. You know what? Give Rake and Flesh a shot.

Sorry pal, but that person you responded to wasn't me. I'm .

SESH

Lil Ros𝖊Gold