DUDE VINYL CRACKLING LMAO

AUTOTUNED RNB VOCALS LMAO
2 STEP BEATS LMAO
MADE IN SOUNDFORGE LMAO
DUDE IMAGINE SITTING IN MCDONALDS

Attached: IMG_9271.jpg (1250x1116, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, Untrue is pretty bad and tourist-y.
This is peak Burial though

Attached: South London Boroughs.jpg (700x700, 34K)

>MADE IN SOUNDFORGE LMAO
lmao, just sounds like you're a salty talentlet
sorry that you will never produce anything that will connect with anyone
better make more seething shitposts about other people's worthwhile art

What is wrong with drained out R&B vocals?

It's more about when you come back from being out somewhere; in a minicab or a night bus, or with someone, or walking home across London late at night, dreamlike, and you've still got the music kind of echoing in you, in your bloodstream, but with real life trying to get in the way. I want it to be like a little sanctuary. It's like that 24-hour stand selling tea on a rainy night, glowing in the dark. It's pretty simple.

i make good music you moron thats not entirely based on the same shitty formula repeated till no end

Still better than trap

Let us be the judge of that. :^)

no, would be bad publicity for me after shitting on all the Burial drones lol, but thats the beauty of being an user on Yea Forums ;^)

post it bitch boy

>I make good music
Hahahaha bet you won't share it

Attached: 1550441871217.jpg (800x487, 288K)

no I wont as stated here Also I doesnt even matter if i make better music or not, i can still say why it sucks and youre free to argue against my points

Actually you know what? Post your Mail or discord ill add you and send you a link to my album once it's finished (in about 1-2 months)

moot@Yea Forums.org

haha lol good 1 m80

Yeah being a big fat coward who's embarrassed by his 'music'. :^)

Why bring it up then? Why brag then try to take away your brag? Come on pussy.

There isn't much in this life that is as overrated as this album

>"haha, anonymity is so great"
>"post your email or discord so you can listen to my music"

Attached: scooby.jpg (184x184, 11K)

It's great when you wanna say your opinion on sth. without fearing the emotionally blinded wrath of the burial fanbase (or any other fanbase) for that matter. What do you have to lose? I can lose my reputation you could receive a but of spam. I will not send you dubious links but YouTube or bandcamp links once the album is finished.

Also what are your Arguments against my OP? His sound is formularic, gimmicky and tired

>le "you can't criticise successful music unless your music is equally as successful" meme
how does it feel having the critical faculty of a small child?

>I can lose my reputation
you got some serious delusions of grandeur if you think you have any reputation to lose

yeah Blabla no Arguments and too lazy to post your Email. Shut up then.

let me quote my fav Yea Forums quote on that subject: "i don't need to be a Chef to say that a meal is shit."

>In 2013, Thom Yorke of Radiohead named Aphex Twin as his biggest influence, saying: "He burns a heavy shadow ... Aphex opened up another world that didn't involve my fucking electric guitar ... I hated all the music that was around Radiohead at the time, it was completely fucking meaningless. I hated the Britpop thing and what was happening in America, but Aphex was totally beautiful, and he's kind of my age too." In 2002, asked if he would tour with Radiohead, James said "I wouldn't play with them since I don't like them".

Hating/not liking other artist's music doesn't ruin reputation retard (implying you have anything to lose in the first place).

But that post was correct. OP actually is a seething talentlet.

Aphex Twin is an established artist where as i am not. When i release my debut thats not a good start wouldnt you agree? I also have no label backing or anything like Aphex Twin had when he said that

biggest faggot i've seen on Yea Forums today

>not realising all publicity is good publicity, especially when fucking everyone is trying to get into music nowadays.

Attached: 1544485007596.jpg (387x461, 21K)

tell me I belong

not an argument.
>If youre a student you can criticize your teacher without being a teacher
>you seen a shitty movie you go to imdb and give it a bad rating or shit on it on Yea Forums. Nobody will call you out for not being Steven Spielberg.
>you go to a restaurant and the food sucks. You complain, but omg youre not even a chef.
Do you start to get what im talking about?

le no

yeah brainlets all the way, thanks for proving my point. Great Burial fanbase lmao. Appearently thats the iq you need to enjoy that album

yeah yeah whatever

>brainlet uttering the last two words he knows

Yeah honestly, when you listen to more electronic stuff you realise this album is a one trick pony. And even where it’s at it’s best it’s not much more impressive than 90s trance, it has the same tackiness. It’s not special.

that only applies to established artists with a huge drone fanbase behind them, that will fight to death to defend their idol

fucking yikes

>yikes
literally only söyböys and redditors use this word

u can do this about anything

>dude reductive adjectives about a genre lmao
>dude useless posting by OP lmao

the point is hes using the same tracks on his entire discography. Try doing that with Aphex Twin for example:
>dude inventor of IDM lmao
>breakbeat lmao
>best ambient album of all time lmao
>beautiful prepared piano songs lmao
>dude innovation on every album accross the Bank lmao

you'd look like an idiot

negative energy. pls leaf.

*tricks not tracks

using umlauts, fucking double yikes

Attached: slaaay.jpg (302x167, 6K)

>he doesnt know about the word filter
newfag

Shit thread, OP is entitled to his opinion, but OP, your music is probaly shit, and you formulate yourself and argue like a moron.

t. talentlet incel.

you will never get on his level

Post your soundcloud already, faggot

lmao. Look at others ppls arguments and mine and say that again. The majority of them was just shitting on my music without having heard it even (just as you do now) and nobody (including you) was referring to my points in op. All i could hear was butthurt. And I didnt even bring my music up in the first place until sb said my own music is probably shit, which is besides the point anyways.

no

>Others bad, that mean I not bad
Is this really how your caveman brain works? No big suprise you don't know the meaning of the word PROBABLY then. You responded saying "I make good music" instead of saying that you can critic someone, even if you might not do better. You brought up your music, but you don't even dare to post it due to your non existent reputation

Post your discord/Email if you really wanna hear it

LMAO scared

It's not about me you moron, you brainlets made this about me because you cant face criticism.
Learn to argue.
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque

Attached: IMG_9335.png (640x1136, 214K)

Provide an example then, when did I do this?

dunno if it was you, but many people said i should post my music which probably sucks, which is the logical fallacy i just posted. Turn the criticism back on the accuser: i criticize Burial and people turn it back on me. People do this all the time in real life without even noticing it btw. Islam apologists will say when you criticize their religion: yeah but you know some christians did some bad things back then as well. The Person arguing will think this is a valid argument and Shut up, because he doesnt know better. This Site i posted is Gold for your life btw, i urge you to learn it by Heart.

Never did do that, but really OP, YOU brought YOUR music when people said you can't do better, instead of doing the obvious and answer that you can still criticise him, and the thought that you can't is retarded.

why wouldnt I bring it up when sb says
>sorry that you will never produce anything that will connect with anyone

Cause that would make you obligated to post it, and even if it was good, people would call it shit. You can't win using that tactic.

>filtering content on Yea Forums

get off the internet alex jones, twitter already deleted you

yeah youre probably right, would have been better had i said "thats besides the point". Still im not obligated to prove or post anything here, and im not falling for that shitty bait. As if ppl would judge it rationally after i took a huge dump on their beloved overrated pitchfork bait artist. I have nothing to gain from this lmao.

ahahaha look at this newfag. Write this without the umlaut: söy
Ill give you 80.000€ (all my money) if you can ;)

Hey I don't really care for Burial either, just pointing out that you make it harder for yourself by using these arguments you use.

yeah true, next time i wouldnt mention im a musician myself, this derailed the whole thread

i'm sorry that you're so poor

i'm going to go out and buy an 80.000€ pair of socks now and laugh at this

kill yourself

ok thanks i like green socks

ok *dies*

i believe you and burial sucks. also bump and im totally not op ;^)

wow, sums it up. this is so me. you should write this in like, an rym review. you seem to really 'get' this album, sort of like i do. do you have a kik? haha not trying to be weird or anything. i just dont meet a ton of people who 'get' burial like i do. sorry if i'm being too forward haha. can you write something like this about machinedrum?

You have to live in London to truly appreciate this album

machinedrum good

this

Attached: 096a7832-a916-428e-9e74-3750a15384a0.jpg (1114x560, 192K)

Your music is shit m8

shut the fuck up

no u