stringtnsionpro.com/
>Music theory:
musicthory.net/lessons
>Guitar Maintenance and other information:
frdua.com/guitar_craftpdia_en.html
youtube.com/channel/UCXU3HYv5qEzPePqXOBgXw
>Why is my guitar buzzing?
frets.com/FretsPags/Luthiier/Technique/Setup/BuzzDiagnosis/buzlist.html
>Large repository of tabs, books and other resources related to playing and theory:
mega.nz/#F!v2oQgKhB!5nueUDxxQYO8ipUoVeqw

old thread:

Attached: 49622773_397091387730764_6740039322390827060_n.jpg (640x640, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ef4QtxLW-4E
youtube.com/watch?v=a9z8F4fgj6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=UXbo5baTE6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she's ugly

Attached: DzC69dFXcAE1CTb.jpg (1178x1798, 777K)

omg queen

Attached: IMG_1177.jpg (1200x901, 194K)

Great chick

She do anal?

>Large repository of tabs, books and other resources related to playing and theory

I need a key for this?

first for super awesome baritone gibson SG

Attached: giant SG.png (287x767, 103K)

Attached: no thanks.png (375x244, 18K)

>tfw only a Gibson™ is good enough

based fu/gg/ly poster posting fu/gg/os

The QC guy gives it a quick look, and says, "meh, thats good enough"

>The QC guy
Fun fact: there's no such thing as a musician who's ever thought about a QC guy even once.

Challenge: show me one (1) (ONE!) professional guitarist complaining about any quality control issues with a manufacturer.

Attached: Neil-Young.jpg (594x396, 69K)

you've met and discussed this with every musician ever?

>show me one (1) (ONE!) professional guitarist complaining about any quality control issues with a manufacturer

james hetfield and bill kelliher . theres two

rekt

>james hetfield and bill kelliher
lol, nope. They complained about Gibson and their bad artist relations and desperately wanted them to produce their signature models but based Gibson didn't care told those meal babbys to go fuck themselves.

They weren't worried about quality control in the slightest. Kelliher actually managed to get a couple of Gibson signature models out before Gibson decided he was a fag and wasn't worth the trouble.

Next!

you got btfo

>"They kept f***ing up my guitars that I was asking for," Kelliher said in no uncertain terms to Ultimate Guitar. "I didn't ask for a lot – I just had a few certain things that I would like with my guitar – I told them I didn’t want it chambered and they made my second guitar chambered."

He goes on, painting a picture of disarray at Gibson, saying the A&R department was constantly turning over making it impossible for him to maintain a relationship.

Further, Kelliher's signature guitars were being shipping without being properly set up. He says he would regularly get messages from fans asking why their guitars didn't sound right.

"They weren’t even tuning the guitars to my settings or specifications – just little things like that."

>show me one (1) (ONE!) professional guitarist complaining about any quality control issues with a manufacturer
>bill kelliher
Here he is on the cover of his DVD guitar tutorial with his signature “Halcyon” Gibson™ Les Paul Standard .

Funny, he doesn't look too concerned with their quality control.

Attached: 297460740_jpg_163d7d75-8ee7-430f-a21d-8f437fcf0541_530x.png (530x750, 614K)

tl;dr
cry more little bitch

that was 2 years before the total guitar interview

>HURRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>HE PLAY GIBSON GUITAR, THAT MEAN HE NO HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH GIBSON AT ALL EVER!!!!

Attached: 1545468360312.jpg (489x766, 44K)

>Kelliher actually managed to get a couple of Gibson signature models out before Gibson decided he was a fag and wasn't worth the trouble.
We already went over this, pay attention.

I mean, he seem perfectly fine displaying his signature Gibson™ Les Paul on the cover of his guitar tutorial. Seems like if "quality control" was an issue he wouldn't have been too inclined to advertise for Gibson ...yet there he is doing it.

lol, and here he is having his picture taken advertising his Gibson™ Explorer "Golden Axe" signature edition. Doesn't look like "quality control" was too much of a concern here either.

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Attached: bill-kelliher-gibson.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

tl;dr
cry more

Thoughts on this course for mastering improvisation?

Attached: mm.jpg (350x474, 41K)

once again, that model was produced 2 years before he fell out with gibson.
hetfield went to ESP

Probably the best guitars currently in production

Attached: friedman.jpg (573x800, 121K)

>releases not one but *TWO* signature edition guitars with a company
So the "quality control" (lol) was so bad with the first signature guitar he decided to release ANOTHER signature guitar with Gibson™?

Take a minute and think about it the claim you're trying to make here.

Attached: 47373224_329466837894116_907582221659957951_n.jpg (800x990, 54K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ef4QtxLW-4E

Attached: friedman2.jpg (1108x1600, 468K)

>quality control so *BAD* you decide to use your Gibson™ signature edition to advertise for your signature Lace pickup

lol

Attached: bill-kelliher_dissonant-aggressors.jpg (535x351, 67K)

youtube.com/watch?v=a9z8F4fgj6Q

>

Attached: xkf_0wzig5u.jpg (720x492, 97K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UXbo5baTE6Q

>quality control so *BAD* on your first signature edition Gibson™ that you decide to to give one of your SECOND Gibson™ signature editions away in a contest
WHAT A BASTARD THIS GUY MUST BE TO DO THAT TO ONE OF HIS FANS

lol

Attached: contest-bill-kelliher-land.png (990x400, 126K)