Can we stop and appreciate the fact that his masterpiece was made solely from samples, more than three thousand of them...

Can we stop and appreciate the fact that his masterpiece was made solely from samples, more than three thousand of them, and still sounds so homogeneous, concise, textured, melodic, engaging?

Attached: 71wdyiHw-iL._SX355_.jpg (355x350, 25K)

All music is made from samples if you're a producer/recording engineer

>inb4 IS DERE ANYTHING ELSE LIKE ENDTRODUCING LOL and some söyböy tourist recommends the avalanches, madlib and j-dilla which aren't even alike in tone/genres/subgenres

go on discogs and go through albums from the same era with the same tags you retard

It used to be my #1 favourite album of all-time for some while, now i have multiple favourites alongside it. Beside that why does nobody ever discuss his other material, The Private Press and The Mountain Will Fall are good albums.

Doesn't sounds and feels same. Only Endtro/Preemptive strike have this vibe.

why must you speak with such acerbity

It turned sampling into high art.

because they dont even come close to the masterpiece of endtroducing
its kinda like how nobody talks about mbvs other albums really even thought theyre pretty decent just because loveless overshadows it all

>Can we stop and appreciate the fact that this
SHIT

>was made solely from
STOLEN MATERIAL, USUALLY BARS THAT WOULD THEN BE LOOPED

>more than three thousand of them,
WOW, HE STOLE THE WORK OF SO MANY PEOPLE

>and still sounds so homogeneous, concise, textured, melodic, engaging?
Of course, he didn't have to compose anything. The only work he had to do was looping small parts of the composition of others
Hip Hop is a bad joke.

this but unironically

wow, what a douche

Attached: brainl_empty.jpg (645x773, 62K)

whats there thats like endtroducing

Rest of instrumental hip hop

Great rebuttal. Keep defending musical thief, it's good

Sampling is theft, no talent necessary

This. Fuck this shit.
>copy paste other people's years of effort and talent while retarded children pretend you're a genius
Musical Youtube Poops, nothing more, nothing less.

You do it then, let's see if you even come close

i hope that one day u guys will enjoy this album as much as i do :(

>SAMPLING IS STEALING!!!

Attached: 66516.png (644x800, 13K)

sampling artists have brought new life to music that would otherwise have never been heard. It keeps recorded music in circulation and brings older artists to new audiences. James Brown had a career revival after hiphop.

You can do new and interesting things with samples, make the original music sound in another context by processing it in different ways. Before sampling technology this could not be done, it has given life to whole new creative avenues of music.

is there a more onions opinion to hold