Music theory

>music theory

Attached: soy.jpg (1280x960, 185K)

lol

count fagula and his 2 downs syndrome asian loveslaves

those guys all have gayface

these are aliens

>describing music bad!

Attached: Dmx4MA0UYAER5Ea.jpg (971x546, 56K)

why the FUCK did they open their mouth like that for that photo? was it ironic or what?

they're happy

the rest of the world isn't as jaded as you losers here

well there are other ways of showcasing happiness than trying to swallow the camera. there's no need for that retarded facial expression, you don't smile like that.

>telling overs how to do facial expressions

When did the anti-SJW crowd become so cringe?

okay then

this is a normal, non-söy smile

Attached: 5e19d9d9b51056b8180e34d04f94a74e_Top-Secrets-of-How-to-be-Happy-814-363-c.jpg (814x363, 60K)

Come on, look at the pain in their eyes. They don't even know what happiness is.

ew those teeth

That's hippy talk right there.

>if only you knew how bad things really are

autistic people dont know how to smile properly in pictures. see faggots like kevin smith who always has to do his retarded silent bob autistic face in every picture ever taken

yeah you seem like a real expert on happiness

please don't act stupid, you and I both know that pic related is what normal smiling looks like, and OP's pic is some pointless yawning expression

Attached: bigstock-summer-holidays-vacation-ha-68278324.jpg (2800x1867, 425K)

Are you sure about that

Attached: psycho.png (278x350, 155K)

>heavily photoshopped scripted stock image
Yeah that is definitely how normal people look and act

Women truly are NPC's possessed by demons in order to make them seem authentic to fool clueless male NPC's into giving them all their money.

Attached: nothin personnel.jpg (300x400, 19K)

Gangsta shit nigga

Attached: 1-1.jpg (500x908, 51K)

t. low-energy uncreative theory cuck

Attached: soylent_grin.jpg (600x900, 119K)

>uncreative
>theory
Theory is just describing the music, friend. There is no creativity involved like it is in composition.

do you just bang on notes until a combination sounds good or something?

Yeah man I love it when I go to jam with new people and they ask me to play a simple 1 4 5 progression and I look at them like they're retarded and say "sorry man I don't use music theory, I don't want to limit my creativity with rules". So I play an E power chord for an hour and let my creative juices really flow!

kek

>not being able to work out a simple chord progression by ear within seconds of hearing the opening chords
>needing to understand roman numeral chord analysis before he can even play over basic changes
the absolute state of theory cucks

Attached: soyboy02.jpg (800x800, 91K)

Based

>basedredditer calling anything else uncreative
The irony