Why does Untrue resonate so strongly with so many? I think it's a good enough album...

Why does Untrue resonate so strongly with so many? I think it's a good enough album, but it seems to touch others on a much deeper level.

Attached: BurialUntrue.jpg (300x300, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ooJllKeJAw
youtu.be/IT1qD-pmYaM
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's electronic doomer music. low and serene (sad?)

burial makes some of the most manipulative music. pretty close to pop music

Attached: 1523146891122.png (1040x1250, 344K)

>You look different...

Attached: 1519170699232.jpg (480x461, 144K)

it's a deep nocturnal vibe. it's the soundtrack to a comedown. it's a depressive uk raver nostalgia trip. it's walking out of the chippy at 2am and trying to fruitlessly protect your donner wrap from the rain, but it's fuckin pouring too hard and the shitty corner shop tortilla just melts away and all that juicy meat just plops onto the pavement. it's the feeling you get when you step outside the club alone for a fag

tfw cant relate to any of this at all

Burial is the Morrissey of bleeps

/thread

Introverted insomniacs will get it

what a cute widdow kitty!

Get fucked zoomers, Indoors is absolutely incredible
youtube.com/watch?v=1ooJllKeJAw

Attached: 1547267608881.jpg (1535x1449, 1.37M)

this album was made FOR ME.

This album just will not click. Last time I listened to it I didn't even finish it.

Yes. Yes a thousand times.

It's simultaneously nostalgic and contemporary. It's a shame Burial used up most of his ideas on this album and was never able to follow it up. The stuff he's put out since has mostly been a copy and paste job to the point where he's become a rip-off of himself.

listen to it when you're alone in bed at night. or on public transport, on your way to another shitty day. :)

There's always Volor Flex

youtu.be/IT1qD-pmYaM

Imagine being sad and lonely in the city at night.

nuh-uh

Based

uh-huh! it's my album.

If you live in a piece of shit gray city where everyone is dead inside and working, album clicks instantly.It's not the best thing ever though, starts off very strong with the first three songs and it's a let down after that.

I dunno its fascinating. I was listening to this guy talk about why he loves this album so much, and his reasons were quite different to mine. The underlying similarity was that we both recognise the feeling of nostalgia in this album. He enjoyed this album for its technical skill on display, coming from a background where he's well versed in UK electronic music scenes and history. For me, I grew up in London and I found it steeped in meaning. The kind miraculous epiphany you can only experience through having ideas expressed to you through fiction, and no well articulated piece of non-fiction could ever wake up those feelings in you.

Mom said it's my turn to listen to Untrue.

Attached: bear.jpg (469x618, 26K)