Will he make it guys?

:^(

Attached: Free Tay-K.png (1200x682, 1.46M)

man who fucking cares bout this negro

Attached: 99db1df00e0bae245226c529f0edc6e8--holiday-ideas-christmas-ideas.jpg (236x353, 28K)

who?

>PRISON VERY HARD

FUCK 12

Attached: oiwe.png (1286x738, 1.19M)

They gave him house arrest and he turned it down. He was getting off lightly and he forced them to incarcerate him. This was his choice. Free him? He imprisoned himself.

he's a fucking idiot but a great rapper, especially for his age. I hope he somehow releases at least one more album
wasn't he proven guilty a while ago.

the lips on this nigga

Which charges do you mean? lol

He was definitely involved in stealing a car and murdering the driver, even if he wasn't the murderer. Others involved have testified against him (or will) and police have security camera footage. He's a prisoner.

who the fuck is tay k

free tay-k, fuck the systemically racist prison system, fuck capitalism

a black man who was under house arrest for connections to a murder, escaped house arrest and fled the police, was involved in another murder during his crimespree, beat another man unconscious, and then bragged about it in a song that made a lot of money

now he's in prison and people want him free because they're relate to him in that they're also black

I honestly only want him free cause I want more of those sick bars

Hope he never gets out

Hope he runs you over and shoots you dead

I live in Austin. Black people are banned from here.

Ah, lucky you then. I guess you'll just have to continue living without you or your loved ones being murdered by a mediocre rapper.

I hope Tay-K fails at everything he attempts in life, EXCEPT his suicide.

I enjoy Tay K's music for the reason that he's an actual psychopath. Unlike the clout chasing teens rapping about murder, this literal child went out and lived that life. His music is completely deranged and melancholy about it all.

That being said, he deserves and will get life in prison.

>His music is completely deranged

it's really not tho, it sounds like a shitty GG Allin brand gimmick to compensate for lack of talent. Yeah, you namedropped someone you attacked in a song, so what? Literally anyone who attacks someone can do that, it's not a merit unto itself unless you're pretentious and easily impressed.

Shout out to Carl who I punched in 7th grade, you're getting a bar on my next mixtape so I can pander to manchildren too.

I'm gonna buy your album because you are about that life.

Fire

I wouldn't call him a "psychopath" he just popped and robbed a drug dealer in fuckin Garland then beat the shit outta some citizens arrest motherfucker at the chickfila. Just regular hood shit not serial killer shit.