This crap sounds like nails on a chalkboard

This crap sounds like nails on a chalkboard.

Attached: 1519148137183.jpg (800x371, 87K)

I want old Yea Forums back

mu libtards btfo muh based black man

Thankfully, nobody has to listen to your wishes and we can give the vapid, shitty music that has dominated Yea Forums the diarrhea dump in the face that it deserves.

You realize when you say that you're actually talking about basedgrips.

newsoi

your mom sounds like nails on a chalkboard when she's hopping on my dick lol

based

I was responding to and somehow that got deleted

hm

t. low test beta attracted to Asian "women"

>nails on a chalkboard

So, what expressions does that evoke? Now, why would those be things people would enjoy having expressed in their music?

There's the appeal.

If you're referring to the days of Death Grips spam then you're what put it into the dark age to begin with. Yea Forums is pretty good now.

Seems to appeal to pretentious douchebags who call metal cringy but listen to this shit just cause it has a based black man front and center.

or you can go with identity politics

NUH UH YOU'RE PRETENTIOUS, my pretenses are -wholly- justified DOUCHE!

doesnt sound like metal, also has more in common with noise rock which is also white centric and is very popular with Yea Forums, you are full of shit

haha We found the pretentious douchebag here. Keep sucking their black cock, whitey.

the attraction to death grips is genuine by most. it offers everything most people who seek some sort of metaphysical aspect from music relish. it takes the familiar aspects of music and fucks with it in a way the challenges the listener but is still very much familiar. music lacks progression these days. it seems like either everyone is onboard with their parents accepted musical tastes or is fooled into thinking that modern trap is new, which its actually just modern pop rnb. Death Grips transcends trends. Death Grips has no sound. Death Grips forever evolves. Death Grips is new and old. Death Grips exists in a space of time unmoving

this. rekt. what a cuck

see

what is your point? i like metal and a lot of trap. calling people pretentious and thinking people only listen to music because the mc is "based" and also black is fucking stupid and you honestly just seem sheltered and bitter for not understanding music outside of your understanding

But that's clearly the reason why they like that unlistenable trash including you. You obviously think black people cool and seeing them do remotely whitish music activates your s.oy sensors and makes you wanna worship the based black man like the cuck you are.

you have never seen a vagina

Huh? I'm staring right at you, pussy.

Your girlfriend has had a lot of black men in her vagina.

Yeah, it's hard to see them with my penis clogging them up.

>whitish
>s.oy sensors
>cuck

100% never encountered a vagina in the wild

wait, which user am I playing in this manga? Am I the one against or for Death Grips?

me on the left, ready to prep

>le virgin meme
underage detected

Yeah cause you know what screams pussy slayer? Worshiping black men and listening to their shit music to try and be like them.

virgin detected

Why do black men threaten you? Why do white men admiring a man black man make you feel uncomfortable? People enjoy him for his merits as a musician and performer, the color of his skin is your problem.

I got laid last week off plenty of fish. I lost my virginity at 16. I'm 22. hbu?

>plenty of fish

l m a o

If a white man made the exact same music you'd call him a retarded dork and a neckbeard.

white men already make the same exact music

more white men are making Death Grips music than black men

we are talking about death grips. did you just wake up? does the sounds of the furnace put you to sleep longer than you want to slumber? does it remind you of the womb? has your inner monologue been sacrificed to a digital form? do politics seem meaningless and everything seems unchanging? this is purgatory my friend

You mad? Probably have a bigger dick than your pussy ass and I've beaten up multiple blacks in street fights.

And nobody listens to it cause there's no based black men.

>You mad?

i laughed, that isn't a sign of anger

inability to recognize social signals is a sign of autism though, are you autistic?

Zach Hill and Andy Morin

Nobody listens to them. You will not see their faces plastered up on mu daily in multiple threads.

>I typed lmao so that means i actually laughed and wasnt just saying something to try to get a rise out of you

They're two of the members of Death Grips. Zach Hill and Andy Morin are both on and in every Death Grips song. There are twice as many white men in Death Grips than black men.

It's really funny because your own logic trumped you. You're a really stupid human being.

Yeah like your failure to recognize your girlfriend eyeing up those black dudes or your failure to realize filming them banging her is not a masculine and dominant behavior.

I did laugh, I'm crossfading and it makes me giggly. Okay, giggle my ass off, gmao. Are you happy? Because you seem mad here gol

I'm gay and I don't believe in monogamous sexual relationships. Why are you projecting your insecurities onto me?

But who is the face of Death Grips and whose face is constantly plastered all over this board? Replace the lead singer with a white guy and none of you cucks would even like them save for a handful. It would be a niche. Since there's a based black man you think it's cool to be obsessed with them. I think the music is shit regardless of him being black but it's obvious most Death Grips fans are cuckolds.

Enjoy your HIV. Makes total sense that a fag would like this cuck band.

classic case of projection. im sorry for your crab dick

Your reference point for the behavior of other human beings is yourself and yourself alone. Who do people care about in Death Grips? Stefan, because he's the black one. Why? Because that's who you care about... because he's the black one.

All your insults seem to insinuate the sex inadequacy of others. You're accusing me of having an STD now, so being sexually tainted. Usually the people who want to be the first to cast that blow are ones who are dissatisfied in their own exploits and want to try to use Death Grips as a way so as to coax someone who likes Death Grips and might be more insecure than you can be subjugated so you can find some sense of superiority.

It's really transparent and obvious and pathetic. Put this time and energy into bettering yourself so you can have better sexual experiences.

t. retard

>I don't like this band because one of the members is black

Attached: images.jpg (204x247, 5K)

Terrible fucking thread lol

thanks i try

>You don't think this band with a base black man frontman in it is totally amazing?! You are clearly an NPC! I definitely enjoy his talent and am not virtue signalling.

Attached: eb3.jpg (680x568, 30K)

fail

its a shame your mom lets you up this late

How's that black cock, Sven?