RIP

RIP

Attached: ls.jpg (250x250, 19K)

Shit was fye

Sam Goody.

what happen

for me, it's Tower Recirdsy

are they going under now too? Damn they was the only ones left of those moive/music/etc kinda places that used to be in every mall. I miss Sam Goode, Suncoast Video and Coconuts the most.

Anyone on the east coast remember The Wall? Those Lifetime Guarantee stickers were the shit anytime one of your CDs broke you could just switch it onto the case they never checked if you bought it there or not

Attached: B4SEOjMCUAEqWhV.jpg (600x600, 39K)

>Damn they was the only ones left of those moive/music/etc kinda places that used to be in every mall.
They weren't even that anymore. A couple years ago they just turned into family friendly Spencer gifts

They're still around but they've basically redesigned their stores to have 90% "nerdy" pop culture merchandise and the other 10% music and movies.

who /newburycomics/ here

I never saw one with that logo. I remember the blue and white one.

Attached: 0011.jpg (400x300, 23K)

The one that was local to where I used to live started selling vinyl around 2012 or so to keep up with the times. New and used. I actually bought a bunch of good stuff there. At least they tried.

But when I went back for the last time they'd cleared out all of the vinyl and almost all of the CDs. They were just selling meme trinket bullshit.

Zoomer

Pretty sure 1996 is millenial.

Used to visit malls that had The Wall. With a gold disc Atom Heart Mother

late millennial, so you definitely have some zoomer traits

Pretty sure the original logo was used until late 2000

i was born in 96 and i can vividly remember when the fye changed logos in the mall

It was used way longer than that.

There's one by me now that is full of action figures, vinyl, movies all over, shirts. Plays the worst music. Very much aimed at horror nerds and girly shit. Basically Hot Topic with media.

U KNOW WHAT I REALLY MISS????? COLUMBIA HOUSE MUSIC CLUB! haha jk i never used it but i remember always looking through those things when they came in the mail as a little kid. didnt people always claim they were a huge scam, i mean 100s of CDs for $10 or whatever they claimed??? CMON!

Attached: 9fsqgsf107511.jpg (980x1387, 283K)

Go to bed magus

Me. I've bought tons of CDs from Newbury Comics. Got some great deals, too.

i hated those fucking things. i think once you joined you couldnt get them to stop sending you shit and charging you nonstop.

haha R. Kelly front and center, classic!

>tfw Sunrise Records took over all the HMV stores and literally nothing changed

Attached: hmv.jpg (800x443, 352K)