Has this dude ever made anything even remotely listenable?

Has this dude ever made anything even remotely listenable?

Attached: L-169969-1312508835.png.jpg (600x600, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dzy8IDcpi8g
youtu.be/mPPl1wiFuX4
youtube.com/watch?v=K8JcKf6TxaA
lapfoxtrax.com/album/2yr-40-28649
youtube.com/watch?v=HgZDoASzG-s
youtube.com/watch?v=Mzw88BCUE7g
youtube.com/watch?v=5K7Frc2lTI8
youtube.com/watch?v=QDvvt1kmL1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0E5wpyLd3M
youtube.com/watch?v=ItuUmYIQqaA
youtu.be/Ypi2RNw3AvM
youtube.com/watch?v=r1ajMlkIpaY
youtu.be/H0Mu3-HAtvE
youtube.com/watch?v=YH3wBtVAND0
youtube.com/watch?v=8coX8VkUKY8
youtu.be/kyUtGNIFx5c
youtu.be/SybqI8CLWQo
youtu.be/eHNQCBFiiAM
youtu.be/S5xOj3JGU0c
youtu.be/K8JcKf6TxaA
youtu.be/D6PbykNqSBY
youtube.com/watch?v=n_io1E_DW_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=RCsmW-i20uA
youtube.com/watch?v=-mCzvbcynaY
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

that's a drawing

bigot

i haven't listened to much and i didn't much care for most of even that but i thought this track was good
youtu.be/dzy8IDcpi8g

What is that

newfigs out

gross

Attached: 0013914535_10.jpg (582x789, 160K)

1 track
youtu.be/mPPl1wiFuX4

God damn, now that's a THROWBACK.
youtube.com/watch?v=K8JcKf6TxaA

good god is ren finally transitioning

Unironic fan here. Still love a lot of his older stuff. It's unfortunate that one of his most well known releases among non fans is one of his least interesting though. (Intensive Care Unit) I'm curious what Yea Forums thinks of this:
lapfoxtrax.com/album/2yr-40-28649
It's my favorite recent release of his. (Really only one of two and a half that I can really appreciate)

Attached: a0195011886_16.jpg (700x700, 113K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HgZDoASzG-s

Ahh this reminds me of my friend. I accidentally turned him into a furry in middle school but I liked some of these songs when he showed em to me

i heard this song before i ever heard Wonderwall and that made for a confusing time

oh fug I remember in like 2010 there were a shitload of YTPMVs of his songs
youtube.com/watch?v=Mzw88BCUE7g
youtube.com/watch?v=5K7Frc2lTI8
youtube.com/watch?v=QDvvt1kmL1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0E5wpyLd3M

this brings back a lot of memories actually

youtube.com/watch?v=ItuUmYIQqaA

Monarch of Death Rave and that's it.

How did you accidentally turn your friend in to a furry?

lol
its not terrible

Jesus fucking christ, is this what happens after you get accused of rape?

Why are his fanbase just a bunch of furry, brony and weeb wieners who don't seem to listen to any other breakcore artists? (eg Shitmat, Rotator)

Weird furry shit put to one side, I do actually quite dig his music.

it's almost as if people listen to music that they identify with for aesthetic value rather than the audio content itself

I know right? Personally, I actually owe Renard for introducing me to Breakcore and Gabber and allowing me to find artists like Venetian Snares, Igorrr, Shatmat, Lauren Bousfield, Ladyscraper, etc. I think it's because most of his fans are/were american teenagers who've never listened to breakcore before and just assume it's all Renard's style like he was another Mindless Self Indulgence.

While this thread is going on, I figure I'll post another album. A much older one that I consider one of his best:
youtu.be/Ypi2RNw3AvM
I think the most unique characteristic of Renard's Breakcore is his use of samples and PTSD is probably the best demonstration of what I mean. (Yes, even better than This Place Will Grow) The mixing does it's job and was a tremendous improvement from his last Renard album at the time, Trauma. (Another favorite of mine, but even I have to admit the mixing is very amateurish) I find his use of the amen break itself rather unique in some instances: lowering it's level, panning it to a side, cutting it's bass or mid range to make it more airy, effectively turning it into more of an ambient effect in the mix. If I had to make one complaint about this album, it would have to be the use of sampled gabber kicks, but it's not like that was an uncommon practice in breakcore at the time.

The amount of music this dude has managed to shit out over the years is frankly staggering.

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 173K)

>they identify with for aesthetic value rather than the audio content itself
Don't forget brony music was actually a thing for a minute there.

What was renard's magnum opus?

Seconding this question

I listened to Azrael-II - D.O.S. because of the cover art and its great gabber
youtube.com/watch?v=r1ajMlkIpaY

apart from that Outsider and the other tracks featured on Gmod Idiot Box are timeless

personally "NO." from 2009. Its the only album i've been able to get all the way through and The Castle, Cloudsmasher and New Waves are still bangers.

Attached: D.O.S. (Deadly Operating System).png (1200x1200, 2.11M)

Gonna have to go with figurehead chief.

This entire album is GOAT

Attached: LapFox Trax - Figurehead Remastered - cover_original.jpg (1000x1000, 869K)

That's the first thing I thought of.

Also this:youtu.be/H0Mu3-HAtvE

literally a time capsule

Still kinda mad he retired adraen, all his albums were straight bangers.

Attached: Acid_Intravenous_cover.jpg (1000x1000, 199K)

Oh yeah, D.O.S was pretty great. When I said "recent release" I was thinking of everything since Dethrone. After that the only albums I've really liked besides 2YR are Nerves Ending and the second of half Null Note Head.

youtube.com/watch?v=YH3wBtVAND0
youtube.com/watch?v=8coX8VkUKY8
I quite like his Truxton stuff, but that's mostly because I'm a sucker for mashup shit. Aside from that he varies pretty wildly in quality and I mostly remember his music from YTPMVs.

I WANT TO WAAAAKE
UP
SMILIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

youtu.be/kyUtGNIFx5c
this song is high energy speedcore.

youtu.be/SybqI8CLWQo
has aspects of breakcore and it's happyhardcore me thinks.

youtu.be/eHNQCBFiiAM
happyhardcore

youtu.be/S5xOj3JGU0c
dunno what mayhem is but it's the same guy.

youtu.be/K8JcKf6TxaA
happy hardcore

youtu.be/D6PbykNqSBY
eh I dunno

I think OP just dislikes furries and wants his music to be as much about the artist than the music produced. It's something that a edgy 14yr old would care about.

Null Note Head, surprised no one posted it yet
youtube.com/watch?v=n_io1E_DW_Y
also this

Attached: cover.jpg (2000x2000, 2.29M)

I was crazy about vulpvibe back when it was still called that. Shortly after it became lapfox. Havent kept up in a long ass time. But yeah i had all the releases on my computer that had been released back in 2011 and 2012. Even owned a couple physical CDs (figure head original anthrocon copy and this one ). Even had a hoodie of Trauma.

Everyhting they made sounds like shit to me now. But gotta hand it to them that listening to that stuff was my entry into electronic dance music.

these CDs were actually pretty rare to get before they started selling physical media on the regular. ah, memories

Attached: 52688543_1193733874135577_413034424897110016_n.jpg (3264x1836, 434K)

I was one of their livestreams and i saw that there is in existence even picture disc vinyls of some of the Negaren alias

Attached: 52555141_260725454856873_1872429965224443904_n.jpg (3264x1836, 574K)

one more pic of the booklet.

If you listen to one thing from renard, listen to the DJ mix "disc 2" of Trauma. Lots of good breakcore and raggacore on there and some happy hardcore

Attached: 53435205_380886266076734_2188782850927493120_n.jpg (3264x1836, 596K)

>anthrocon
everytime I'm reminded that it happens in my city every year it freaks me out, how many furries are lurking among us? how many make the pilgrimage to the fucking furry mecca that I apparently live in? cool cds though.

I was never into furry stuff but I guess anthrocon is bascially the comiket of furries. LOL, wouldnt mind seein it with my own eyes at least once.

My fascination with furry shit had come and gone by 2004. This entire thread is news to me.

I will kill someone to get that trauma hoodie, I'd never wear it in public tho

How long have you been on Yea Forums? this lapfox stuff has always popped up on here sporadically but not so much recently

lol, its pretty challenging to wear it these days... it has seen its fair share of nights out on the town. I would give it to you if it didnt admittedly have quite a bit of sentimental value

>How long have you been on Yea Forums?
Not long. I was a Yea Forumstard from 2005-2010 and have been hanging mostly on /ck/ since. I am also an old fart rocker who never followed electronic music beyond Krautrock and Eno. So probably a lot of shit that's old news to you is unknown to me.

what is with females and queers doing the bandage on nose bridge thing

Relax nigger, I've been an on and off fan since 09. I just started the thread way to hopefully generate discussion and not get sent to page 10 immediately.

I gotchya man, I'm just jealous. Luckily I managed to snag one of these shirts (pic isn't mine but same one) when I was younger back in his psurg design days. I don't wear it anymore because I don't want it to fade from washing.

Forgot pic

Attached: 20479132_124390221511637_5051585803063394304_n.jpg (480x480, 55K)

>nigger
yea we dont do that here

Sorry, I didn't mean it nigger.

since im nostalgin so hard rn... posting this

Attached: Renard+7nC.gif (320x240, 547K)

read the rules if youre new to the site.

Shark hat. never forget it

Attached: Untitl2ed.png (300x600, 160K)

"How can I put more stuff on every inch on my body?"
It's like getting a piercing, except not quite as stupid.

its just expression, not really anymore complicated than the clothes you wear.

Nope

Attached: 1550983765222.jpg (320x320, 12K)

Read the rules back in 07 faggot

Have a look at the current rules if you havent in a while.

>getting mad because I said a no-no word in a thread full of furshit which is against the rules.

>reddit spacing
>calling others new

Attached: 15545636364.jpg (896x386, 29K)

Finally. An excuse to post this.
youtube.com/watch?v=RCsmW-i20uA

Attached: 1550873215286.jpg (540x540, 21K)

Furriness/cringiness of their shit aside, this fag's been very consistently releasing around 8 hours of music every year for many years now. You can't do that and not get at least somewhat good. Link related.
youtube.com/watch?v=-mCzvbcynaY

see the date on my image.

This wasn't bad, very noice happy hardcore release

Attached: a2377137209_10.jpg (1200x1200, 401K)

they relies too much on trackers for their music to be interesting