Howdy, you didn't just scroll past the King of Rock did ya?

Howdy, you didn't just scroll past the King of Rock did ya?

Attached: 4at1d9kx3qi11.jpg (511x540, 22K)

N-Not at all, Mr. Gira!

King? Why you look more like the Sheriff of Rock I'd reckon.

I unironically like 2010's Weezer desu.

On balance, EWBAITE and White were absolutely solid albums, and I really enjoy the spirit of Teal. High as a Kite is great too.

I will beat you to death
I agree with everything you said

TWA is third best

EWBAITE fags go die with your shit taste

they're not even that different stylistically. people just like white more because of do you wanna get high. ewbaite had more killer songs overall.

Foolish Father is better than any song on White

you are so wrong. my favorite twa songs are the poppy ones (wios, gwgagt, kotw), i don't even really care for dywgh that much

meanwhile on ewbaite you got a bunch of butt rock (eulogy, btts) or just dog shit (da vinci, go away, btts) spread amongst meh shit (british are coming, ff, anonymous, ithica) with muddy production. i will admit that agn, ihiuth, and wasteland are decent enough

>meh shit (british are coming, ff
you're gay
and you didn't even mention cleopatra, which is probably still the best post-pinkerton song
you get points for liking girl we got a good thing tho

more like.....the queen of rock!

Attached: sfnk0OB.jpg (540x443, 61K)

That's Gwen Stefani dumbass

not it isnt its the queen of rock

Attached: Riversblog.jpg (320x307, 28K)

is Weezer even still good? they turned me on to rock in a big way, when i was like 12. still love their first 2 and a handful of songs. what should i listen to?

She cute

I listened to pinkerton for the first time and it was some of the most underwhelming music ive ever heard. Sometimes the instrumental parts got decent but they were too short to go anywherw good. Rivers is overall more interesting than his music

White and EWBAITE are more like their first 2 albums and they're just great albums in general so start with those.

White Album and Everything will be alright in the end are universally considered their best work post-Pinkerton.

Hurley is good

Lewd

Sufhehevx