Who is the Todd Howard of music?

Who is the Todd Howard of music?

Attached: 664xrjedjw811.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ky4sp-dM4jE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Robert Fripp

Eric Clapton

Kanye West

>keeps releasing low quality garbage over and over again using the same formula and expects you to eat it up
>You pray for something worthwhile but it never comes
Bones.

Todd Howard
youtube.com/watch?v=ky4sp-dM4jE

Tom Brady

Varg Vikernes

Overpromising, socially weird, extremely ambitious but with corny results - he's modern prog.

Alice in Chains

Hah yokes

wiz khalifa

Robert Fripp. Absolutely amazing musician but crazy with sharing King Crimson stuff. It’s a unfortunate none of Crimson is offered on streaming services

I hate musicians who outright refuse to put their shit on streaming services. They might as well be begging for piracy.

The Beatles, because they will both keep reissuing the same products until the end of time.

Let's clarify what Todd Howard represents
>lies
>releases shit products
>has the resources to achieve greater but sticks with mediocrity
>expects you to eat up his mediocre garbage

>Same shit over and over and over and over and over and over again
Literally any rap artist.

Fripp is an amazing musician as you said, Howard on the other hand is a talentless hack

Weezer.

Rivers Cuomo

Attached: weezers-teal-album.png (807x473, 363K)

I have no idea who Todd Howard is, but that perfectly describes Rivers Cuomo for sure.

or current RHCP

Todd howard is the guy who made the elder scrolls games and the modern Fallout games.
So if you've played skyrim or oblivion or fallout 3 on, you've played a game of his.

I agree with this

Jari Mäenpää

>Thread called "who is the Todd Howard of music"
>entering without knowing who Todd Howard is
Yeah, I think he was being sarcastic

That's not totally true, he legit believes his shit but bethesda is run by dumbasses who tell him bullshit he thinks is cool, go watch some of his interviews.

too be fair there are people who are big music fans but dislike video games, it's actually possible.

Poop

Metallica

Muse

Rivers Cuomo