Is there a more overrated band than Motorhead?

Is there a more overrated band than Motorhead?

Attached: are you fucking shitting me.jpg (396x304, 10K)

Overrated by who?

actually, no

Limmy has a cool voice but Motorhead werent good songwriters. Their shit bores me to tears.

Tools

sure theyre overrated but nobody really pretends that motorhead is anything more than what it is
there are worse bands with bigger more obnoxious followings

Attached: tumblr_pchyazhmwo1tbe8vy_540.jpg (540x668, 43K)

Foo Fighters easily.

I actually think the exact opposite, they have some cool ideas on their albums for example A Perfect Day but Lemmy brings it down with his voice. Not that it's bad but it's a one trick pony that gets old and boring really fast.

Kiss

Dylan

*Another perfect day

lol who the hell thinks the foo fighters are good? 10 years ago maybe but nobody gives a shit now

Kiss, who aren't fit to kiss Motorhead's boots.

ACDC

just because kiss are an even shitter band doesnt mean motorhead isnt a shit band

Motorhead are fucking awesome. Lemmy's voice is a pleb filter. More jealous Americans.

There are at least 2 more overrated bands that have the word head in the name

black keys, kings of leon, arctic monkeys...

Highly recommend you check out this band. Motorhead with good vocals.

Attached: R-2302172-1339790899-5736.jpeg.jpg (500x500, 74K)

>Limmy

Attached: oasis.jpg (1691x791, 67K)

THEY SAY YOU CANNOT BE FOUND
THIS MAN IS BETTER OF DEAD

I bet you listen to Car Seat Headrest on a daily basis, you fucking zoomer shitter.

most accurate itt

Attached: 1548896478973.jpg (956x918, 109K)

dumb ass americans

Deftones, Foo Fighters, The Clash, The Ramones, Brainbombs, J Cole

Attached: agh.jpg (1536x2048, 324K)

the only thing there is to like about motorhead IS lemmy's voice, and it's nowhere near enough
filter yourself

Not him but the riffs are good and the bass tone is nice.

sure but that doesn't make them the greatest fucking act that has ever existed, which most people that talk about motorhead will always say, whether they've heard a track other than ace of spades in their entire life or not

They may not be the best(I think Judas Priest outdid them in many aspects), but it's hard to deny their influence. Nearly every thrash and early black metal(Venom, Bathory, Hellhammer, etc.) band cites them as an influence and many hardcore punk bands were also a fan of them. Now that may be irrelevant depending on your opinion of those genres, but its worth noting. They were pioneers in the metal world and thus they get praise for it.

Radiohead

They had a direct influence in speed metal, thrash metal and an influence on Bathory and Venom who you can thank for Black metal. Also had a lot of blues and hard rock on top of that. They legit have a bunch of differently written songs through out their catalogue, their only consistent sound is the bass tone, guitar tone and Lemmy's voice.

Now see buddy lemme stop you right there

all music has wailing and howling and banging fucking rocks together as an influence
conflating being influential or innovative, with no particular time frame in mind, to being good in the present is not reasonable
everyone was influenced by someone, and those that are influenced will usually surpass their influencer

King Crimson, sure they had a couple of good songs with their debut album in 1969, but it was a one time thing unfortunately, after that they became very forgettable.