How to make a living off music

I'm not cut out for the workforce due to mental anxiety and social awkwardness and weirdness.

So how do I be a pro muso?

what do I get ideas from? do I just mess around and get lucky?

I only want to work 2 hours a day on music too. maybe more but don't like anything tedious.

Attached: 1484309958590.jpg (2540x3478, 939K)

You sound like a faggot

I don't see you only working 2 hours a day on music and making a living off it

take you to know one well

do I start by studying covers and doing them then mixing it up with my own style?

What exactly are you trying to make?
What do you like?

You’re not cut out for music either.

>So how do I be a pro muso?
You won't because:
>mental anxiety and social awkwardness and weirdness.
If you don't know how to make connections and market yourself, you will fail.

say that for yourself motherficking famaybe 90s classics. all genres

Do you really think you could make a living off of music if you don't even know the answer to that question?

Give up.

Start sucking dick
I wish I was kidding

t. Industry personnel

nah youtube bro... I don't even care if i make nothing... just produce classic sounds.

googles singing lessons from all cultures

Make hundreds of rap beats every day. Upload the best of them on soundcloud. Let rappers rap over them. In a year or two you'll make it.

Attached: Untitled.png (490x689, 444K)

please tell me this is a joke
"tell me exactly how to make a living off of something that pays a little amount of money, oh and im only gonna work 2 hours a day"
fuck off

I've ventured into the same thing with a homegrown band of friends to no avail.

I think the biggest thing is liking the music you make while being objective about how good it is.

You can DIY an album at home, the equipment is pretty cheap (if you have a guitar already and whatnot, you can drop some bigbucks on microphones but it's not necessary, pirate all the audio software)

But as far as being a "pro-musician", make good music at home and push it into media.

>nah youtube bro...
What?
>I don't even care if i make nothing
But you just said "make a living off of music". Which is it? make up your mind
>just produce classic sounds.
See

this

>I only want to work 2 hours a day on music too
It will take you about 6 hours per day just to get good enough at your instrument though.

mind blown. no wonder I'm shit... is this true 6 hours a day... who does this?

is it still possible to make a living making melodic electronic idm style music? i see people like EOD, Rolando Simmons and I doubt they are making a killing on bandcamp sells or record deals. way different now with the internet than say the 90s when RDJ would just make an album sell millions through warp and sell Girl Boy song to Bank of America for $250,000, is that level of success even possible in todays internetized world? what record labels are there nowadays?

Attached: 656605513362_T17133254630054.jpg (600x600, 280K)

Can you practice guitar too much?
Deliberate practice is more difficult that auto-pilot, but it builds your skills in less time. Studies show that practicing more than four hours a day is just way too much. Additional time doesn't make any difference in your progress, even with deliberate practice. Plus, you can really harm yourself.Aug 3, 2017

Professional musicians.

Literally and figuratively suck a rich Jew's dick.

I don't know about making a living but its worthwhile to remember that some of the greatest bands of all time were not commercially successful, and that is despite touring relentlessly for years.

Social anxiety and weirdness. You know musicians make most of their money from touring and merch tables, right user? Just get the rope if you're this lazy desu

yeah and jerking off on webcam.

Name a few