Did he really get that much pussy?

Did he really get that much pussy?

Attached: Varg_Vikernes.jpg (600x753, 66K)

No, he was considered a weirdo and a creep even back then.

obviously not, they're romanticizing the story and stretching the truth so that the audience wouldn't be bored with the ACTUAL story - a bunch of mentally ill morons competing in the Satan Olympics in between DnD games

Attached: 1548810182112.jpg (480x517, 23K)

>Girls were lining up to fuck him.
turbo-normies will actual believe this...

>a bunch of mentally ill morons competing in the Satan Olympics in between DnD games
You have no idea how accurate this actually is.
t. oldfag who hung out in Helvete around that time

He was a qt but such an obvious psychopath. Besides, I doubt he lifted his head from his Tolkien novels and D&D character sheet long enough to flirt. Nerd stuff wasn't cool yet back then.

hello fenriz

yes but varg did not choose metal girls, he went straight into techno clubs and scored on white pussy

>oldfag who hung out in Helvete around that time

Is that true? I met a kid years ago who moved to Canada and said he used to hang out in this cool record shop in Oslo until the owner was stabbed to death by some fag calling himself a count. We hadn't heard of black metal in my town yet so I had no idea what he was on about. That's my cool story, bros.

>until the owner was stabbed to death by some fag calling himself a count

Attached: 1418964714845.jpg (453x453, 22K)

No one in black metal has gotten pussy

Varg has children. Even Mortis has children.

Watched it earlier today. It is clearly painstakingly accurate on the major points of the story, and the ending is very plausible. I knew Euronymous' girlfriend was largely made up because they knew he had a girlfriend (according to everyone but Varg) but they didn't know anything about her. However, I don't think they overdid that character, so that's not a problem.

Now that you mention it though, the Gigachad Varg parts are hard to accept, especially considering how autistic Varg comes across on his YouTube channel.

The movie does make them look like the dumb kids they were, so I'm sure some autistic black metal fans will be upset about that.

One thing I thought it did really well was pointing out all the really shitty ways Euronymous acted - stealing credit for everything, being a complete control freak - basically the things we knew about him.

Its one weakness is that it didn't really explore the mysticism and nature focuses of black metal. There was always a very earthy, almost spiritual aspect to black metal, which bands like Burzum, and even more Ulver and Darkthrone, tapped into, and that was missing except for a couple woodsy black metal dream montages that hint at the director's experience as a music video director.

I think it's perfect for what it set out to do. As far as an actual movie, in terms of enjoyability and craft, I'd give it a 4/5. But, since I rate for my own enjoyment, and I tend more towards melodramas and adventure movies, I had to give it a 3.5/5.
/blog

Oh, and fuck the white nationalist Varg fags who can't deal.

Attached: Deathgasm_credit_Photo_by_Chris_Campbell.jpg (2123x1417, 549K)

>The movie does make them look like the dumb kids they were, so I'm sure some autistic black metal fans will be upset about that.

People like this don't really exist anymore. Even people who love the music take great joy in making fun of all these assholes.

The mother bear chooses who she mates with

how the fuck was the scene filled with SO MANY retarded assholes?
Are any of them based? Sure Fenriz is cool now but he was a mega edgelord back in the day, same with Ihsahn. Maybe Abbath, he seems like he doesn't take anything seriously.

Keep in mind how young most of them were and how isolated Norway was at the time. It was one of the wealthier countries on Earth but there is a phenomenon in human societies that the more "perfect" they seem to be, the more likely some youth will act up in totally inexplicable ways. Kids in other countries join gangs because of poverty or are pressganged into child armies, these are understandably troubled places... Fenriz said something once that oppression breeds art that is colourful and optimistic because it is in rebellion to whatever is holding the people down, but the weariness of comfort and easy life inspires well, stuff like black metal for some reason.

you are saying that they were just bored rich kids and I agree

Essentially.
Also everyone was crystal clear on the whole Satanism thing just being a gimmick to be edgy and cool and sell records... except fucking Varg, who ate the whole thing up with a giant spoon and actually seemed to BELIEVE the shit. The guy was made so much fun of behind his back, it was unbelievable.
Hi Kristian, you know it's true

True enough but the rich kids I went to school with weren't anything like this. Probably because they knew they were richer than us and had nothing to prove. Norway is consistently listed as one of the best countries to live in and yet this happened there for no real reason.

>how the fuck was the scene filled with SO MANY retarded assholes?

the music was shit

Rich kids don't join Death Metal bands unless they got wedgies and swirlies everyday

try living in a söy country where it's night for 20 hours per day, you are a middle class kid amongst other ones, there is absolutely zero sense of danger and no purpose because of all the (social) security and try not to create escapist shit like true norwegian black satanist larp metal

>larp metal
The crossover between metalheads and actual LARPers was something like 99% back in the day

Fenriz is super cringe

>Fenriz is cool
Fenriz is actually the most autistic of the bunch judging from his interviews

varg had a kid out of wedlock
>except fucking Varg, who ate the whole thing up with a giant spoon and actually seemed to BELIEVE the shit
I highly doubt he took the satanic shit seriously either. Besides the fact that he said he didn't, even in his old Burzum albums the lyrics are all about pagan and Tolkien themes. He probably just went along with the Satan thing just for publicity and for the anti-Christianity of it.

>he used to hang out in this cool record shop in Oslo until the owner was stabbed to death by some fag calling himself a count.

Attached: 1550084816206.png (327x316, 165K)

Like Fenriz would even know what the fuck Yea Forums is

>Besides the fact that he said he didn't
Hi Kristian, nice to see you back at doing damage control again

>People like this don't really exist anymore. Even people who love the music take great joy in making fun of all these assholes.
indeed, the only people trying to reinforce that meme are people like RYM trannies who are only interested in this film because they think it's some sort of a deadly blow to the white/hetero/macho/nazi/whatever metal community

I meant that in the sense that even if you don't take that to account, which you shouldn't because varg clearly lies about a lot of shit

Which interviews? He seems pretty down to earth in later ones.

I'm pretty sure he would. He's a big internet type now.

you're right, it's probably gaahl