I'm giving away a download code for the RDJ album...

I'm giving away a download code for the RDJ album. If you want to win give me your discord name and tell me your favorite song by Richard. Whoever has the answer I like the most gets the code. This is not a joke, op will deliver.

Attached: 1550962504038649528277.jpg (5312x2988, 2.89M)

First come first serve.

Attached: 1550962764304-1576215622.jpg (5312x2988, 3.13M)

xtal jcris#7651, gimmie boi

Boi you gotta do better than xtal. If you're favorite stuff by him is saw 1 then you'll be in over your head on this one.

imagine actually buying a physical copy of an aphex twin album

Attached: 1536919323437.gif (343x343, 36K)

The guy who plays iron man has an album thats cool is it any good?

>favorite song
>"do better"
shut the fuck up moron

this wasnt me but xtal is the best song ever sooooooooo
do I win

OK if noone will take my contest seriously I am DONE HERE. I will continue this on reddit where some REAL aphex fans are. Congrats you fucks you blew it!!!!
See ya

I've got flacs of his whole discography and was able to get a free $20 record at the store so I picked this one.

Boi if your favorite song by RDJ is xtal you ain't gonna like this shut most likely. I just wanted to give the code to a fan instead of some guy who will hear track 1 get bored and never listen to it again.

kek

>judging how big a fan somebody is based on their favorite song
what is this, 2004?

Sharky#4331 its ziggomatic17

If its not synthacon 9 you are a fag

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED AND REDPILLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Attached: download (1).jpg (255x197, 8K)

I sent you a friend request. Accept it so I can send you a dm.

how in the FUCK are holding that card user, kys

best AFX song is Vordhosbn now stfu

What's your discord? Other guy didn't message me yet.

I got that on vinyl so don't worry

anyway what do you think about Collapse EP and his gig at coachella this year?

it's vorshosbn but i wont give you my discord and i can downlod for free anyways so whatever lol

I haven't seen his gig at coachella yet, but I really enjoyed Collapse. I like his stuff on soundcloud more because it's given him more room to experiment, but it's awesome to see him making music again. In the mid '90s I remember in an interview he said he had something like over 300 hours of unreleased music and how his friends picked out the songs that would go on his albums. I'd like to see some of that stuff get dumped somewhere or put on an album or collection one day.

I was in Turin and I had a blast, but I'm not happy about collapse and him participating in one of the most commercial gigs on the planet, feels like he's there for an easy cash grab

he used to be so mysterious and had this aura of genius around his persona, now he's on the billboard next to asap rocky
hopefully yes, we'll eventually have more music from him because that's what matters.
so many experimentations, and so much material to listen to