Be me

>be me
>find really good band
>incredible songs
>they hit you very hard emotionally and are super memorable
>you do research on band
>they are gone and will never release more songs
>cry

Attached: youwillneverknowwhy.png (1000x1000, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www114.zippyshare.com/v/dpCns7JU/file.html
soundcloud.com/wotf/sets/sweet-trip-see-unseen
soundcloud.com/wotf/sets/sweet-trip-4-track
soundcloud.com/wotf/sets/you-will-never-know-why
soundcloud.com/valeriecooper/tracks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 0548e47a46a41498e2a3dd1b815569cd6c8906-v5-wm.jpg (640x823, 46K)

I really should listen to these guys

>find
bitch this has been Yea Forumscore for the past 4 years fuck off. VDC is way better anyway

Attached: 3A81335B-E053-44F6-B50D-75E6845DE124.gif (238x155, 486K)

They have a ton of loosies and rarities, mostly appearances on compilations and stuff posted on Soundcloud by the band members.

Attached: swee.png (1741x699, 295K)

cuck

Nice. Only know like half of these

Is there a mega for these?

i messaged roberto on reddit and yeah he confirmed sweet trip is no more :'(

I'm still missing some songs, mostly songs that would appear in their main discography in some shape or form (for example, there is a version of Darkness that appears on one of the Little Darla comps where it's just Roberto Burgos singing and the song overall is not as polished as the one on YWNKW.)
I'm planning on making a zip and sharing it but I have to go and fix the tags for the files first. Plus the audio quality varies since a lot of these were only available on Soundcloud.
However if you'd rather tag them on your own I could get to uploading it right now.

Overrated, bleeps and BLOOPS make this album a pain to get through

ohh ahh not that user, but please upload that rn

Little Darla comps are in spotify, if you're interested

Unless there are some tracks on Valerie Cooper's and Roberto Burgos's respective Soundcloud accounts that I missed, these are the tracks I'm missing. "Orange Freeze" is the only one that doesn't appear on their main discography, but I did find it on streaming services.
also to that user who asked that I send a zip to them personally in that other Sweet Trip thread, are you lurking this thread by any chance?
Some of them are available on Apple Music too, but not all of them, unfortunately.
Uploading it right now, it'll take about 30 minutes.

Attached: njknk.png (531x317, 12K)

Orange Freeze and Darkness are in spotify bro, don't know about Chocolate matter tho, haven't lurked Darla comps that much.

I know those tracks are on there. I was talking about the Little Darla comps in general when I was referring to availability, they're not all on streaming services. Is there some viable way of ripping tracks off Spotify without downloading some sketchy free trial of a program?

Don’t give up hope.

>My Bloody Valentine
>22 years between albums

>Slowdive
>22 Years between albums

>Mazzy Star
>17 Years Between Albums

Keep in mind that Sweet Trip. started to get their credit only recently....I’d say its likely they come back, and if they do it will be within 5-10 years so that they could capitalize on the revitalization of the band

Here it is
>www114.zippyshare.com/v/dpCns7JU/file.html
For the Soundcloud tracks you can use these as reference if you want to tag them
>soundcloud.com/wotf/sets/sweet-trip-see-unseen
>soundcloud.com/wotf/sets/sweet-trip-4-track
>soundcloud.com/wotf/sets/you-will-never-know-why
>soundcloud.com/valeriecooper/tracks

Attached: full.jpg (512x480, 32K)

based, thanks user. saved me a lot of work.

Attached: full.jpg (500x328, 26K)

you'll learn when you're older

>find new band
>haven't liked a band this much in a while
>look them up
>singer committed suicide
this happens more than it should. is this my brain's way of telling me i should kill myself?

thank you user

Attached: 1529204652265.jpg (177x278, 9K)

Sparklehorse?

Christian Death is the latest
>sparklehorse
Just googled them and it's a wonderful life came up. This is good. This better not lead to anything more. Fuck.

Pretty much lil ugly mane

funny, I would personally say the lack of bleeps and BLOOPS make YWNKY a pain to get through

>release ep with 4 kino tracks
>break up after 2 years

they've re-released the album a few times on vinyl and it sold out quickly

Attached: 803948674.jpg (1200x1200, 806K)

V:D:C is definitely worth a listen. Their other two albums are all right but not particularly memorable.

do you have the song that they made for that Chamber Music Compilation?

It's in there. Most of the songs in that zip are not tagged, I'm working on a cleaned up one.

Attached: xxv.png (133x181, 9K)

i know man what a shame

fuck off you liar

Attached: Capture.png (1348x301, 32K)

based. I always thought this until I started appreciating the more careful songwriting on YWNKW

>outing himself as a Redditeur

>implying everyone doesnt use reddit on occasion

why do you autists insist in having "more of the same"? you already know you like Sweet Trip so go out and see what else you might like

>implying anyone in the right mind would admit that

kys thank god for pleb filter

thank you so much
agree

this, YWNKY is literally generic indie rock album, change vocals and there is nothing left from Sweet Trip