What do transgender people listen to?

What do transgender people listen to?

Attached: DsiOQjmVAAATXSs.jpg (1388x1742, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_fSCkD-gWk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Death grips

Indie rock

SOPHIE, Vektroid (you know, just other trans ppl that make music)

i know one that likes mitski and ariana grande

Why do you care about this

lil ugly mane

Attached: tNbCQEKvcmpTRf0629lL8ZqqyZxnUx9gJk6Toi9WXtY.jpg (540x714, 72K)

Don't know, but I'm gladly going to stop listening to anything they do just to dissociate with these types completely.

suicide- Choking Victim

Attached: DF06B03E-2D55-4E6A-99FF-4A4B2282FA76.png (738x669, 186K)

i listen to the velvets, beach boys and sometimes beefhart

Prog

this

music

Chvrches

neofolk

Probably K-pop because the only people I ever hear listening to k-pop are faggots.

Attached: 6243701+_f5c27e4b1e3f97909b4612c5733f5720.png (300x300, 44K)

the sound of my balls slapping against theirs

Attached: 1537400723683.jpg (498x600, 23K)

hey

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Internal screaming.

Suicide

Surprisingly a lot of black metal, judging by all the slefies that used to be on tumblr.

Autistic screeching

Tool - Hooker with a Penis

My boyfriend's trans and he listens to Travis Scott, Halsey, and Florence the Machine. I try to get him into Yea Forumscore but so far GY!BE and AnCo is all he's enjoyed.

Why are you so scared of trans people, user?

why do RYM trannies always love harsh noise and fucking weird avant shit, then they rank an ariana grande record like 4* too? i can't name one tranny i've seen that doesn't have some obscure psued shit on their 5s

>boyfriend
>he
>him
>he's

Harsh noised accurately reflects their inner monologue

Real trannies are never this cute, are they?

gay music lmao

whatever lines up with their facade, usually the sort of "look how girly I am" music if it's a male who thinks he's a woman etc.

Attached: transrekt.jpg (720x1004, 82K)

What a fucking retarded article.

>AI doesn't have cognitive dissonance and that's not okay

It's hard to disprove someone who thinks this because any picture you show them is going to be met with extreme scrutiny and nitpicking since they know the person being shown is trans, even though you could apply those standards to a lot of cis people and they would come out poorly too

Attached: 1546937777774.jpg (4936x2856, 1.61M)

That's actually very passable. Pretty average looking for a woman but far and away above most trannies.

I've listened to like 6000+ albums, it turns out I have a lot of time for hobbies that can be done alone. That said, I'm not doing well this week so I'm listening to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=_fSCkD-gWk0

Red army choir, Imagine Dragons, and of course Against Me! That or just tons of AC/DC.

>Against Me!
You'd think shouting like a scottsman going into battle would trigger the singer's dysphoria.

The sound of concrete smashing their heads

Attached: 1550375854395.png (1000x1000, 77K)

fat matt