Boomers and Their Hate for Rap

Do you ever get the feeling boomers hate Rap for far deeper reasons going beyond its supposed "misogyny" and other politically incorrect expressions?

In all the hypermasculinity and bravado, Hip-Hop singlehandedly ruined white boomers' collective idealization of black people. The nice black people they saw on TV all turned out to be a lie, and Rap was their to rub it in their face.

Exfoliate your onions.

Attached: 1550889512929.jpg (814x1024, 437K)

Possibly, but it could be that they're just old and out of touch. People get used to a certain sound and then stop consuming media

>>>/reddit/

are you truly implying that older people thought black people were nice and docile?

what a fuckin retard this OP is lmao

im pro white and dont hate racists but a shocking amount of older white men i know tell me they hate niggers

I'm willing to bet it's because rap often says shit people would never say out loud
>I fuck bitches, get money, and ruin anyone who gets in my way
>well I NEVER (would say such things outloud, but I would most certainly love to fuck, spend, and kill)

Boomers hating rap isn't a problem. The problem is zoomers exclusively listening to black people music.

It's pretty cucked if you ask me

Depends on where you're from. In Southern New England, people beam with love for black people while living in all white suburbs.

to be honest i work in new york, in the construction field so that probably has a lot to do with it

>white boomers' collective idealization of black people
boomers see blacks as beasts, what the fuck are you on about
and I bet southern new englanders don't hate rap, dumbass

Are we talking about actual baby boomers or people in their 30s? Actual boomers didn't idealize black people. It was more the opposite.

not zoomers' fault that there are like 3 famous white artists currently making good music

This. OP sounds like a coping Zoomer.

Boomers think you're fucked for listening to ooga booga music

Zoomers are the ones buying this jungle junk, it is their fault

>the only people innovating in music in 2019
>jungle junk
fuck off grandpa

I personally blame 2000s indie rock for making white people music insufferably boring

protip: the depiction of black people in rap music is also a lie

>jungle junk
>innovating anything

Blow it out your ass

Attached: boomer.png (380x349, 52K)

>the only people innovating in music in 2019
are not blacks

Jewish producers

I'd say an even bigger lie than the most uncle of Toms on tv in the 50s

>boomer
>proudly posting a brainlet boomer wojak
there's only one jew and 2 white guys in Rodeo

Attached: 1498531229768.jpg (556x561, 15K)

and one of them is post fucking malone lmao

Can someone explain how it is innovating music? All I hear is a bunch of trash

I just want trap to die already, it's not even related to niggers anymore

Truly the worst genre

>1958
>I just want rock to die already, it's not even related to niggers anymore
Buckle up boy, the ride is just beginning

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1542170949010.gif (512x512, 2.46M)

Fuck you. It's already over.

so what's it been replaced by?

Zoomers listen to plenty of white music, maybe not as much as white kids did 20 years ago but it doesn't really matter. Don't make the mistake of thinking zoomers are less racist just because they listen to a lot of rappers, these rappers are basically like court jesters, they actually make black people look worse despite being entertaining.

>ooga booga jungle rhymes
>innovation
How dumb are you kids today lmao

Attached: 1542136789305.jpg (334x334, 88K)

Cheers my good man

Attached: 1537549991888.jpg (334x1000, 62K)

>am I so out of touch?
>no, it's the children who are wrong
you can't even name more than 3 good white artists of our generation. Keep rocking your chair to john lennon dumb boomer

Attached: 1502385106558.jpg (396x385, 31K)

How old are we talking here? Because Thomas Jefferson thought that.

But then he also thought blacks were naturally more talented at music than whites. Which is creepy when you think about it. Considering he came to that conclusion nearly 200 years before rap was a thing.

I don't listen to any kind of degenerate current pop music and I don't discriminate between white and nigger zoomers when it comes to this.

Attached: 1538485303305.jpg (506x1024, 89K)

Based pic

Attached: 1549515554809.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Here’s a game, type a letter into the Apple Music search bar and look up the first result. It’s always trash

Attached: AAA331E2-5CD4-4CB6-A900-5AFD3B44B619.jpg (750x188, 48K)

>muh superior boomer pop music
>muh degenerates
>posts degenerate cartoons
based plebtard

The market is being driven by youth because they spend the most time online yet since they’re only identified as usernames they are indiscernible from adults with better taste

Attached: 20190223_180321.jpg (1440x505, 82K)

I hate rap because it doesn't sound good to my ears. Im not a boomer, im 20 yo.

Some rap is good however the vast majority of it is repetitive and musically uninteresting trash. And don't try to say that the lyrics are the true focus of the music, since in 99% of cases they're juvenile and crude shit that somehow people try to hold in high regard. Besides, good lyrics have never made up for crap music.

>niggers commit crimes
>niggers brag about their crimes
>niggers like that other niggers brag about committing crimes
>said fans go and commit their own crimes
Wow I wonder why it wasn't well liked when it first became a thing.

Culture has degraded so much that people unirionically believe mainstream rap has deep lyrics