What evidence is there for her being on drugs already, so young and early in her career?

What evidence is there for her being on drugs already, so young and early in her career?

Attached: billieeyelashes.png (781x399, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFwUXt_SmMs
instagram.com/p/BuK7sXxHBhH/
youtube.com/watch?v=vo5JXupZTK8
rollingstone.com/music/music-features/billie-eilish-album-songs-interview-tour-tickets-797040/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She'll reach that age when she'll pump her brain and body full of stimulants and downers. Poor thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=PFwUXt_SmMs

You know how people do that faked "omg i'm so high lol" voice and face? That's what she's doing.

So she's faking it, i.e. taking up a kind of 2010s heroin chic? I dunno. When I look in her eyes and hear her voice during interviews I get major xannie vibes.

You act like you're on xans and stoned on pot. It's not hard, I'm just saying that's the vibe I'm getting. Hopefully you get what I mean.

None. It's all baseless accusations.

If you watch her recent interviews, or even interviews going back to the fall of last year (including her VF one) you'll notice she slurs her speech, seems very cold, word salads, seems forgetful, etc. Very typical of people coming down from xans or opiates.

She also has a song on her new album entitled "Xanny".

>You can act like you're on xans and stoned on pot.

>no mention of her relationship with soundcloud rapers
Confirmed controlled opposition.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-30 at 11.49.22 AM.png (935x601, 827K)

So is she acting, or do you think she really is stoned all the time?

Or the label had her take pics with them to draw more attention to herself and her career.

She's fucking every single one of them.

50/50

What are some telltale signs she's doing drugs?

I wouldn't doubt she's smoked pot before, but the point here is that she's probably acting like it more than anything.

>soundcloud rapers

Look in her eyes and tell me she's not doing percs.

She literally said that she is sad, so I'd not be surprised she is actually high

so what she occasionally does drugs, what does that change exactly?

She's 17 and marketed as an innocent little girl.

I don't really give a shit man.

Jid kinda cute

Who cares about this boring as hell industry plant?

hmm okay thats fair but if she wants to do drugs, let her let her find out herself it ain't all that and its only a temporary high... if she becomes the new Lindsey Lohan then more fool me

>clicks video
>scrolls through comments
>not a single one mentions her coalburning or drug use
Can we change this?

He's a manlet.

exactly

>>her coalburning or drug use
Why is this significant at all?

Do you want your sisters and daughters to follow her lead? It's in your face but if nobody scolds her for it then impressionable young women will think it's okay to wear mumus and burn coal while high off their asses.

1. There is literally nothing wrong with white girls being in relationships with black guys.

2. There's no evidence Billie is having sex with anyone.

Coal burner detected.

Meth.

How can you tell?

Gotta get that clout somehow.

Gross.

How?

both pics look filtered as fuck.

What do you mean?

instagram.com/p/BuK7sXxHBhH/

Disgusting. How is this not indecent?

this bitch is so cringe

>Billie Eilish is an industry plant

No shit sherlock. We've been talking about this since like last July.

don't forget penis too

She's already at that age. No way in hell she isn't popping xannies or percs.

Shillie isn’t about “black guys” she’s about hoodrat gutter gang trash.

Assuming your assertions are true, which one of her black friends counts as "gutter gang trash?"

Who cares if she's a plant? She has the voice.

The one who beat his pregnant girlfriend before getting murked in the parking lot for starters.

White women are for white men only. Every race needs to stick to their own race exclusively. Women that use drugs are whores. Basically she’s a giant whore.

she cant even belt

She could if she had the right training.

Did she even meet X?

She's beautiful either way.

this 1000%

Her SoundCloud rapper friends no doubt feed her this shit. She'll OD just like Lil Peep in no time at all.

BURN THE COAL

she's ugly

Attached: 201809122055123012758145000.500x0.jpg (500x667, 122K)

honest opinion, would you fuck her knowing she's been /blacked/ so many times?

How rotten does your brain have to be to find that monkey "cute"? Don't be like this person, kids.

No but that's only because I don't fuck teenagers.

J.I.D. is socially conscious which is very beautiful in my book.

t. white woman communist

*discord tranny

>weight gain
>horrible chin acne
>slurs speech
>droopy eyed-look

But no she's definitely sober.

Nope. Legit female here. XX chromosomes and all.

The stans in the comments are fucking cringey.

The first one looks okay.

Industry plant marketed towards normalfag sadteen gurls says she’s sad- more at 8

Pupils get pinpoint small with opiates. She has never been on opiates in any pictures. (They get giagantic when withdrawling tho)
Idk about other drugs but im a heroin addict and know this fact atleast lol :(

It ain't my sisters, she's not my niece and she ain't my mother.

Why should I care about this roastie whore?

I'm guessing she's on xans.

corporation signs attractive white girl that doesn't write her own songs, and this guy thinks she's some kind of plant or that there's a conspiracy surrounding it.

fucking KEK, is he 12?

Attached: ef372a1e9386cac2e9177deb491fa7ff--michael-jackson-jackson-.jpg (550x777, 60K)

I don't think he ever indicated it's a conspiracy, only that Billie is being shilled to death by her label because she's their cash cow of the year.

Her music trash not because of drugs

Billie gets a fuckton of credit only because she hangs around rappers with a ton of credibility and/or strong fanbases. No one gave a shit about her until she publicized her friendship with X and did a feature on Curry/J.I.D.'s song for Curry's album. Now all the hardcore rap fans want to suck her feet not because they like her music but because she's a little clout demon who gets real artists to cape for her.

It's trash because her vocals sound like shit (she's already killing her voice due to poor technique and forcing herself to sing out of her range) and her instrumentals are bland and boring.

I wonder how is Billie Eilish's feet game

>feet

90's - heroin chic
2010's - xanny chic

based

jid runs way deeper then just being a souncloud rapper

He's still a degenerate hoodrat. Prove otherwise.

she's just tired and pretentious

Rehab at 18.

your shitty youtube video is shilled more than her. kys

It has good info though, despite being lacking.

I would never do one-lining on Yea Forums for several months.

- Geoff

Billie Eilish has taken several pictures.

>When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?

Attached: BkUtf7iIUAAgXOE.jpg (599x387, 18K)

thats cos ur 2 busy FLATLINING me dad lol

shut THA FUCK up

Attached: 50823771_247980592811461_869809498060008889_n.jpg (480x480, 48K)

Teen girl pretentiousness. "iMmA sO dEeP".

get it together retard

- Geoff

Top 5 all-time of most braindead looking artists, ooh you're brooding and moody at 15? What a rebellious outcast

Billie's only appeal is her age and aesthetic. As soon as she turns 18 and the SoundCloud trend starts to die out she'll be taking a nosedive into the garbage pail of history.

Her brother writes her music.

No she doesn't. Billie has rapper boyfriends.

Compared to that honey in your picture, most girls are! I don't need you to share her name with me, but I would appreciate her address!! Haha!

Both of you are correct. Her brother writes her music plus she's at the point in her career where it's almost certain she has a ghost writer or two.

Also her rapper boyfriends are pretty much the reason why she's famous. See:

Billie fucks rapper boyfriends.

Billie's brother writes her music.

Clairo performs GG-Allinesque acts behind the stage.

I mean, you gotta meet first to get fucked, so yeah.

She says she's met X but X never talked about her when he was alive. She claims to have texts from him but they could easily be shooped, as are the pics of them together.

What's so hard to believe about it? All these celebs hang out regularly, some of them fuck, not a big deal, why are you freaking out lol

Billie is a clout chaser. Even her signage to a major label only happened due to her family having industry connections. She can't do shit on her own.

>being this naive

Attached: spongebobkek.png (485x489, 272K)

I don't understand what you're trying to convey.

Billie Eilish has made songs.

And they suck.

Her brother wrote them.

*performed songs made for her

I'm saying she most likely fucked X. There's no reason to think she didn't because of her family's industry connections. That helped her get to where she's at, completely undeserving of how famous she is right now. But once she got famous I don't think she'd be asking her parents for permission to hang out with rappers.

Her parents are industry people they are probably encouraging her to spread herself around.

There's no evidence she even met X. Her stories about him seem sketchy as hell and she most likely shooped the texts and pics.
youtube.com/watch?v=vo5JXupZTK8

She's already pretty spread around, if you know what I mean

That's how industry people raise their spawn.

Jesus christ that was fucking cringey as fuck. How do people tolerate watching this shit? There's comments on it praising that gutter rat and this bitch, her leg in a cast "iconic". Every word out of her mouth seems insincere. Zoomers were a mistake. If you like this trash you should definitely think long and hard about suicide.

>her leg in a cast "iconic"

cecc

Attached: brick house.png (599x601, 816K)

Think about it: her entire career is not her own. Her industry brother writes and produces all her music, her industry parents got her signed to Interscope at 14 with ONE song under her belt, no one cared about her music until she began associating with X, Denzel Curry, and a slew of other Soundclowns, etc. If not for all this she'd just be another Lorde-alike.

Before and after hitting the wall, women age like cheese

Attached: beachjimandy.jpg (240x311, 108K)

Leg cast are iconic, get with the times.

As much as I love Denzel, he takes a gigantic L for white-knighting this no talent thot.

She's bringing him on tour with her just so he can wake her audience up after she puts them to sleep. Just imagine performing a song like Ultimate or Threatz in front of a bunch of 13-year old white girls and their moms.

Attached: coalburnertour.png (930x595, 419K)

>performing a song like Ultimate or Threatz in front of a bunch of 13-year old white girls and their moms.

Attached: Fig. 6.jpg (411x283, 12K)

she looks like she fucks black guys

oh wait...

Attached: 1546386021071.jpg (1116x1098, 240K)

There is literally nothing wrong with white women having black lovers.

She fucked Curry.

Someone post the gif.

I think Billie may be on the spectrum (autism spectrum). A lot of her mannerisms seem highly consistent with Aspergers. She's admitted to having Tourettes, which is obvious by her ticks, but I'd take it a step further and say the way she communicates seems off. She's very monotone, doesn't really express much emotion, doesn't really look her interviewers in the eye. She also lacks charisma. This is all speculation but I wouldn't be surprised if she gets a diagnosis in the future.

t. woman on the spectrum

Interesting.

Yes. Yes it is.

rollingstone.com/music/music-features/billie-eilish-album-songs-interview-tour-tickets-797040/

Holy shit, can they get any more cringe?

He's getting paid good bank though.

>coalburner tour
very cool title, and accurate one.

Attached: 44.jpg (1116x1098, 240K)