What are some bands you first hated then grew to love

What are some bands you first hated then grew to love

Attached: FC2985EB-D038-4F4E-8920-EE161B911FCD.jpg (1280x1707, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/318942858
youtube.com/watch?v=0kcF7E69C6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the braps

now i love them
vimeo.com/318942858

I keep saving the hot lewd pics people post here into a folder but I have no idea why I do it, I don't jerk off to pics in 99% of cases. But I'm still saving this pic anyway.

Attached: r73.jpg (519x354, 47K)

Fistgrips

Imagine the smell

asian tiddy are the best

Imagine Dragons. Origins = Best pop album of last year.

animal collective, i don't know why but i really hated them at first

I hated Joanna Newsom's voice the first time I heard it. I think most people did

They all look like privileged crackers who's only worry in life was what college to chose to attend. I cant imagine anyone who isn't white listening to them.

fpbp

i want to break her half with my cock slamming that tight little chink pussy until we both pass out or die

Not a band but Ariel Pink
First heard his music after being intrigued by Pom Pom while browsing Pitchfork in high school
Kinda liked Put Your Number In My Phone so i decided to give the whole thing a listen
As someone whose musical frames of reference at the time were classic rock, 2000s rock like White Stripes/Arctic Monkeys and some rap, it was completely out of my wheelhouse and I rejected it
A few years later I discover his cover of Baby and me and my gf at the time were super into it but never really explored beyodn that
When Bobby Jameson came out, I recognised the name and decided to give that a listen and it immediately clicked- I think in this album he really made a great introduction to his music
Pretty much went back through all the modern stuff and eventually his earlier stuff and ended up blowing my mind, completely redefined what i though of mysic as a whole and has sent me down numerous rabbit holes - took ages to come around to him but I really think he is a significant figure in recent music

autechre until i completely stopped listening to them in 2013

Radiohead. Thought they were dull, pretentious and just not my thing.

Saw them at the Leeds Festival in 2009 as a few of my mates were interested in seeing them, and there wasn't really anyone else worth watching at the same time. Thought they put on a magnificent show. Within weeks I was listening to them and no one else. Weirdly, it was Pablo Honey that I started out on, then moved onto their other stuff.

I can't say I *hated* the Stones and Led Zep, but in my teens, you never could've convinced me I'd eventually become a fan of either group.

Attached: n.png (532x391, 64K)

How old is this woman? why is her hair gray

Holy Money Holy Love

Attached: 97384E5E-E105-44F4-9761-D6103D6213C3.jpg (600x608, 75K)

I bet you don't have any idea of how old I am

Shame, they're missing out on this generation of The Beatles/Beach Boys by not listening to them

None of us will ever get this. The floodgates are starting to burst at the seams.

Attached: 6.jpg (842x461, 51K)

That sweet, sweet delicious smell

i wanna fuck that white girls ass and nut inside of it.

Imagine the smell...

imagine thinking assholes smell good. you like literal shit in your mouth. you disgust me. dont bother responding, im jettin outta here!

youtube.com/watch?v=0kcF7E69C6Q

Pozzo panacumpa abah ababah bumbo bimbo bano banba

Do you also take dicks up the ass lmao radiohead is fucking gay bro listen to real shit like paramore dawg