What age were you when you realized that normies were actually right and that modern pop music is full of bangers?

What age were you when you realized that normies were actually right and that modern pop music is full of bangers?

Attached: 1491406729476.png (1280x719, 701K)

The same age I realized creepy Gravity Falls shippers were right
AKA never

This thread sucks

Attached: beavis_butt-head_image_washington_monument_01.jpg (500x368, 37K)

They still won't accept you

based beavis and butthead poster

When was the last really notable pop anthem you remember? I'm fairly sure Shake It Off was the last one.

Based

the most normie guy i know listens to memphis 66.6 exclusively and it sucks

thank u, next

I also hate buttcountry.

omfg do you remember diamonds? I'm lmfao DYING RN.
also congrats on being
>BASED

Attached: ETGOHOME - Copy (10) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg (1080x1198, 98K)

Yea Forums almost exclusively listen to pop music

Either quit pretending to like pop or fuck off. It's disgusting.

Pop bangers are fun to dance to at parties, but if I'm sitting down and listening to music for the sake of music then I'd pick something else

Never Gonna Let You Go [RCA Victor, 1976]
In the tradition of the best disco, side one has music you can not only dance to, but listen to as well. Also in keeping with tradition, side two is unmitigated crap. C

Attached: christgau1med.jpg (400x266, 17K)

>modern pop music is full of bangers

OMG NO THEY FUCKING SUCK

"BANGERS"... ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

Attached: 23.jpg (285x290, 20K)

Pop music since 2015 or so has been kaput, actually it hasn't been this bad since the 90s. The last couple of years have produced B-side tier of songs.

based and redpilled robbieposter

Attached: dcux54kw.jpg (800x1210, 173K)

This poster is right you know

I was 14 when I realized they were wrong.

Modern pop music is not "full of bangers". Nothing by The Chainsmokers, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Ariana Grande, etc can be remotely described as a banger.

But I'll agree that people need to stop being pretentious and listen to some more popular music, cause they're missing out on a lot of good shit. 24K Magic for example.

I've always liked pop music, except for when i was a teen - because pop sucked ass at that time. I'm in my 30s, and have zero nostaliga the popular [not necessarily pop genre] music of Christina Agulera, pop-rap, pop-country, Korn, or anything 1999-2010. It sucked.
I listened to older music from the 80s, Screaming Jay Hawkins, cartoon theme songs, rockabilly, and old country. Fuck Elvis, Chuck Berry is the king of rock and roll.

Attached: 14.Chuck_Berry_1969.JPG.jpg (547x800, 247K)

Is this show good?