Music to curse people?

Personally, I like to put "I put a spell on you" at the end of playlists that I filled with subliminal messages to a person, to seal the curse and get them under my control. Works every time!

Attached: Kaffee.jpg (962x641, 165K)

>Works every time!
doubt.jpg
Anyway, if I want to LARP as a shaman, I listen to tribalcore, lel

Nah, it works. You just sneak in some music with lyrics that plant subliminal messages in a person's mind into the playlist you give them and once the song plays in the end, they know that they have been bewitched O__O

Attached: 1510875451971.jpg (1831x1242, 752K)

based

why would you do this? it's practically begging the devil to torture you

Funny you show a romance dance those people do, curse someone with love?

Nah, I just give him the souls of my victims in exchnage for mine once I have no use fpr them anymore. Sounds almost like you never made a deal with the devil before...

yes?

Why do you post my people? Also this is not to curse anyone this is a ceremony to attract prospective mates.

Why wouldn't I? It's a powerful image.

Attached: fuck this gay earth.gif (210x131, 197K)

Azealia Banks

I’m positive I’ve been cursed to this album.

(P.S it’s more cool to bless albums on the name of LOVE :)

Attached: F0C83309-C6D3-4BEF-8D1E-49EECA3D2888.jpg (225x225, 3K)

what's your curse?

HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME ! ! !! ! I FAILED LIFE!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXTREME DESPAIR!!!! LIFE FAILURE!!!!!
REASON FOR LIFE FAILURE OUTPUT:

LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!

Getting very dark vibes from this thread
Why did you take the demon's bait?

>look how powerful all these Satanist bands are nowadays....the ones that are all 60 year old men.

Lol enjoy being a satan’s little whore while you’re younger. Love is going to swallow you whole, and you will be the demon dying In squalor.

I’ve been cursed romantically. My ex gf was a satanist. I always thought she practices light magic until I found out I was wrong. Worst thing is, she knew everything about me, and she faked her emotions well enough that I didn’t consider that I was a disposable part of her “plan”. Good thing I called out that Psychopathic bitch

>look how powerful all these Satanist bands are nowadays....the ones that are all 60 year old men
...they are

Lmao kiddo. They clean the shit from my asshole after I go to the bathroom, and So will you someday powerslave

Not even how it works you crazy tranny

How does it work?

You can't just steal an unwilling person's soul. Invalidates free will.

Funnymouth?

Just interested. What is your favorite musics? I’m Btw