Why didnt he never breaked like Corey Taylor or Jonathan Davis

Why didnt he never breaked like Corey Taylor or Jonathan Davis

Attached: p026gl9x.jpg (960x540, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_i_qxQztHRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he keeps on rollin for that nookie, OP.

Dude idk what you mean but Durst became the whipping boy everyones used him as the escape goat.

I still say it was when he danced with popstars on tv that people felt he officially was making a mockery of himself because it was supposed to be anti pop but he crossed the line and tried to be in with the mainstream cool crowd not the angry hate filled crowd.

Attached: durst-aguilera-640x426.jpg (640x426, 65K)

What im sayin is Limp Bizkit never made it through like SlipKnot or KorN

Are you fucking serious? Limp bizkit was the biggest band on the planet for like 5 years

I would knock up Christina in her prime as often as possible. God damn, she was something.

Nu metal≠rap metal. Nu metal bands aren't as dated because they're less of a novelty act (still a novelty act though)

Limp Bizkit was more famous because they appealed to normies far more, that fame was just much more brief because of it. The harder they rise the bigger they fall. Limp got too big for their own good, so the "rebels" abandoned them as to not share the same bands with the normies aka stacies and chads, who were fickle and just moved on once the five minutes were up, leaving Limp with nobody other than a dwindling hardcore fanbase.

Lucky for them the nostalgia circuit has been kind to them so they've been able to come back into action, but they were jokes to the fickle pop crowd who never really liked them and jokes to the rock/metal crowd who saw them as opportunistic clout chasers/sellouts

Fred Durst made the "Fat White guy Man-child" very popular during his 5 minutes of fame.

I think he literally started "Bro Culture".

I don´t see Fred doing world tours

They do well enough for being as big of a laughing stock as they became. They also were hugely famous, like popstar level famous. So for a rockband that kind of fame is a very bad thing too.

Overall I'd say they broke even, they can now tour and do well and even do big festivals as headliners, things could be a lot worse.

Isn't Fred a turtleneck wearing film director now or something?

What he saidAlso, Fred was never a serious artist. He did it for the money (not the nookie). His fanbase eventually grew up and realized it.

No, Limp is still together. He has dabbled in directing yes but Limp has seen pretty decent success again as a live act. They get a bigger audience in Europe like pretty much all rock music, but even in the US they're not too shabby.

Attached: rockall.jpg (1000x1545, 346K)

Are you implying Korn "made it through"?

Please Fred Durst, no comeback. Some things are best left in the 2000s. It stays fondly in memory. I don't want to see how much fatter and older Fred Durst has gotten.

that concert flyer is A E S T H E T I C

Attached: 1530079587990.png (1876x1200, 143K)

You're pretty delusional if you think they haven't. Korn is still a big band, their peak of fame was like '98-00 but they've been comfortable rock staples ever since, they never had a true plunge into obscurity or a moment of being laughing stocks to the general public. They've just continually put out albums and toured quite comfortably and steadily, all with regular support from rock media and radio.

>Korn is still a big band
LOL now you're not even trying

Jesus, that lineup sounds terrible.

>Please Fred Durst, no comeback.
It already happened my dude, you don't remember this monumental moment?
youtube.com/watch?v=_i_qxQztHRI
Hell, they even signed to Lil Wayne's label at the time and had a single/music video with him in it....though that didn't really go anywhere.

Korn is still a big band. I guarantee their last album outsold your favorite bands and got more radio play. I also guarantee they would bill above them at any music festival.

>not wanting to see limp icp and papa roach all in one night

Attached: Fieri.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

WE GONNA DROPKICK FRED DURST

Attached: shaggyfb.jpg (475x474, 36K)

I just checked their last album (2016), all 3 singles charted top 10 buttrock radio charts and the album itself debuted #4 on Billboard. There's no arguing facts even if you think they suck, I think they suck too but still

>tfw ywn see icp storm the stage during the limp bizkit set and watch violent j body beat wes borland with a folding chair wwe style

Attached: index.jpg (183x275, 16K)

Eminem rendered him useless too. At the same time Fred was exhausting his appeal, white people got a wigger who was actually co signed by notable black rappers and was the biggest thing in rap, and way more edgier and talented

Attached: eminem.jpg (790x800, 38K)

jesus christ that lineup is warped tour-level shit. every one of those bands could sudoku right now and nothing of value would be lost

hahahaha wtf

What was the point of this retarded post?

Sneed