I fucking hate rap music

I fucking hate rap music.

Attached: IMG_20190222_111736.jpg (1000x1000, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sDbHwz6JGzo
youtube.com/watch?v=qbQdGIQuJzk
music.youtube.com/watch?v=_aV6etUP2OE&feature=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok

Me too. I like you, OP.

Attached: GoodJobChaika.jpg (301x267, 19K)

b&r

Listen to better rap

first of all, it's just "rap" not "rap music", and second, of course you do

youtu.be/sDbHwz6JGzo

Why is it always animeposters that start "I hate rap" threads but hip hop is considered onions in Yea Forums?

was that sneed at the end?

yes

Better rap is still rap.

You're right. It shouldn't be considered music.

I posted an anime pic because every weeb listens to rap and I wanna feel special. I didn't know hating rap was a trend with animeposters but that's pretty cool.

>every weeb listens to rap
I've never seen a weeb into rap, or even have good music taste

nice argument retard

unpopular opinion : i don't like rap but rappers nowadays like lil pump are still much better and enjoyable to listen than all these old school "i talk over a beat about how hard life is" rappers like biggie or tupac who are only liked today by nostalgiafags or hipsters

Attached: nana.jpg (226x166, 10K)

Maybe I'm wrong, but everytime I open anyone's social media with an anime profile picture I can see that they listen to rap.

I can understand that. Rap lyrics are just as disgusting as they were back then but at least now they try to have fun.

>anime

Attached: 3a7.jpg (680x680, 81K)

this lol

Rap is a vocal style I think you're referring to hip hop

If you listen to rap your opinion is also invalid.

>he says while posting on a japanese inspired anime image-board founded by a weeb then passed onto a literal jap

Attached: 1492884744443.jpg (726x747, 122K)

bassed mio

Grow tf up. Or just be you. Music is subjective. Shit

youtube.com/watch?v=qbQdGIQuJzk
Shit taste, OP.

most of zoomer rappers are weebs themselves you fucking retard

Everyone who listens to rap just does because it's the cool genre. Also, you saying "just be you" and "shit" makes you sound like a wigger.

The fact that people actually disagree with this is sad.

I fucking love gusic

Attached: tumblr_pepo9sSNWl1ukoi7g_400.png (400x439, 175K)

music.youtube.com/watch?v=_aV6etUP2OE&feature=share
Enjoy and feel good.

Inbred moron for Kentucky defected. I could say anything and it would sound good in my voice. I’m not that emasculated. These concepts don’t apply to me.

Even been wearing a beenie. Ayo his palms are sweaty

Detected*

Based cadposter

*tips fedora*
Right you are my good sir. Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong generation...All my friends at school listen to cRAP like 2chainz and mac Miller. Meanwhile showing no appreciation for the classics like the Beatles, Queen, and Led Zepplin.

same

>rap music comes on
>it's only ever about the following 4 subjects:
>how much money I'm making
>how many bitches I'm fucking
>how many people I'm killing
>how I'm changing the game and I'm so much better than the competition
shittest genre on earth

Attached: 9lnp.jpg (652x960, 206K)

uk drill best genre of music fuck all you faggots

well you're an animeposter so no wonder you only like shit music. ur probably racist too

Rap "music" is to pop up books for tiny children what classical music is to Dostoevsky, Henry James, Kafka, Joyce, etc.

>posting this on a Mongolian throat singing forum
>2019

I'm very racist. Why aren't you?

Pana caca

>not liking rap means shit taste
ok retard

You're so cool user.

Can you actually name some good bands?

Rap is for literal retards. That shit needs to be purged from this site. Fucking hacks.

>literally posts a pic of a chink bout to pipe down on a big black cock

hip hop (as well as r&b) is really the only consistently good form of music left desu

>tfw when you can relate to it:)

That's not a cock retard.

sure, janquan

Attached: FF2BA5D1-DD01-467B-B4CC-81DC9EF4C2BA.jpg (254x254, 31K)

I don't
I just hate trap rap with every fiber I my body. Especially this emo rap thing where the lyrics have barely changed, now they just whine about having bitches and money and doing the memedrug of the month.

Disgusting

2pac is overrated and was a hypocrite
Lil Pump is just a total fag

You've clearly never met a, "self-aware," weeb. They all try to fit in as hard as they possibly can despite watching exclusively anime for hours every single day. They all listen to modern rappers in order to prove they're like everyone else. Also, often try to talk like dudebro kind of guys. Plus, most SoundCloud rappers are weeaboos.

Attached: 17 - 1.png (530x514, 289K)