When's the last time Kayne and Wayne were on the same album?

When's the last time Kayne and Wayne were on the same album?
Also general thoughts on Harverd Dropout or lilium pumpernickel?

Attached: lil-pump-harverd-dropout-cover.jpg (1200x1200, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N10X0QBsIlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why is i Shyne not on the album?

I prefer Lillian Xanther.

i fucking hate when godtier soundcloud rappers get signed to record labels. everything becomes so pristine and polished

there's literally nothing humorous about anything on harverd dropout. it's a concoction by chemists in labcoats

the reason why soundcloud rappers have short halflifes has nothing to do with the lack of creativity (one of their assets, anyone with high enough iq sees this), it's that labels turn them into plastic

what did you expect

The album gets a 4/10 from me. It was not the easiest thing to listen to and didn't stimulate me intellectually or have wise words or anything. Also, I don't care about Kanye West.

exactly what i got. i was just venting my frustration because i love old distorted pump when he was the architect of his own memes.

Who are some "godtier" SoundCloud rappers.

youtube.com/watch?v=N10X0QBsIlU

This is what happens when artists have no musical talent or skill and needs to hire a producer to make them beats that at best takes five minutes to fart out.

every time someone so out of touch like you contributes to threads like these i feel blessed that i wasn't born with your iq

Yet you can't refute me. Trap beats are some of the lowest effort music you can possibly make, this DJ friend of mine churn them out in five minutes and sell them for ridicilous ammounts if money to wannabe soundcloud rappers. It's not hard to learn how to make these beats yourself, people are just lazy.

>Kayne
Who?

there's a reason why you experience brain fog at around 2pm every day. dont reply to this. i dont want to interact with things like you

This is true, but I think in terms of polished-Pump this is an improvement over his last tape. It's really fun music even if it doesn't have the punkish fuck everything sound of his old shit. He'll never again do some lo fi noisey shit like D-Rose, or Obama, or his best song TAKE.

I do think the really polished big sounding beats with shit melodies that are made with FL Studio presets are kind of funny, and it's fun seeing something that trash be that polished, even if it's not the actual creative trash like Larry. I'd love to hear how the noisey lo-fi trap sound could have developed with his new more flowy raps.

t. seething trapfag who cant handle the reality that his idols have no talent and can't even perform a whole liveset without having the actual album, vocals and all, on backtrack

>lilium pumpernickel
fantanofag spotted

>Thinking fantano invented that meme

idk

black kray/sickboyrari

Attached: sadface.png (473x587, 754K)

its amazing

This. Pretty obvious, but the album sounds shilled af.

The guy that was used to be a wrestler is now a rapper. He altered his stage a name a little for his future rapping career.

lil pump was always dogshit though

6ix9ine kinda avoided the worst of this

His debut album is still polished trash