I'm young, extremely rich, very famous...

>i'm young, extremely rich, very famous, and also happen to be a very attractive female living in the United States in the year 2019, my life is like soooo fucking hard omg

Attached: ariana-grande-thank-u-next-album-stream-break-up-with-your-girlfriend-video.jpg (629x625, 54K)

>also I am the captain now

BURN

>very attractive

>my bf died lol. thank u next. lmao

Being an attractive female would be horrible. Imagine being hit on by 100 people every day and 99 of the people hitting on you are people who physically repulse you and who you would never want to have sex with. It makes that 1 sexy person not even worth it. I'd rather be hit on by no one at all.
The only upside to being attractive would be if it helped you have a career or something.

>grr I hate all these fakes and haters and the people around me suck
>i'm not gonna be specific about what they did exactly or anything specific
>max martin is infinitely more talented than me
>all of these melodies are completely forgettable except the hit single
>everyone says i'm a good singer even though i slur all my words and sound like a peacock in orgasm when i belt

>The only upside to being attractive would be if it helped you have a career or something.
It always does.

>>that clip on ponytail taking up half of her cover art
kek

Why is everything in English except for the Japanese word for explicit?

because in addition to being black and italian, she is also japanese

How young do you have to be to think that this is an original or thought-provoking criticism?

The parental advisory sticker
>ペアレンタル
>アドバイザリー
>明示的なコンテンツ

Mac milar

Attached: a0b.jpg (1024x1018, 88K)

I sincerely doubt Ariana gets hit on by hundreds of people per day. Your average person would immediately assume they have no chance with her whatsoever and only your one in 100 Chad who is also a famous celeb will probably even chance it.

>it's true, and it's so obviously true that I can't say it's false without looking like an idiot, but I am personally offended by it so I'll say that it's "unoriginal" instead

Obviously it's true. That's the point. It's just such a trite thing to point out. Literally every single person on here has already had that exact thought about this album and indeed about a number of other similarly themed works in the past. It is just shocking to me that you thought that this was a thread that needed to be posted; as if you were sharing some deep revelation with the world. No nigger, you're fucking stupid and your thoughts are small and weak.

>triggered

listened to one track and it was the most typical 2010's teenage- girl oriented pop tripe I'd literally ever heard before. Unironically lost a shit ton of respect for Fantano giving this an 8.

Attached: Untitled.png (1539x448, 48K)

Well, what are you comparing it to? The record’s got a far more of a hip hop feel to it vs the electro pop trend that’s been big since Gaga and was for a bit the primary pop trend of the 2010s as it was apparent in bits from likes of Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, etc.

based

Hey man, you don't get how tough her got troubles are