Thoughts on David Draiman?

Thoughts on David Draiman?

Attached: dave_draiman_030419_281x211.jpg (281x211, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w40DhmnD3A4
youtube.com/watch?v=1OxxJ3g5YQ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OH WAH AHAHAH

Those piercings seem like they'd be incredibly annoying.

NO MOMMY

I don't like his music, but he seems like a cool guy.

Stricken is a listenable song
Those piercings are abysmal

*shake*

Attached: ah ah ah.jpg (600x400, 31K)

he took out the piercings last year, he agreed that they look stupid and were annoying to deal with

Basically. I used to fucking love Disturbed, and even though I cannot enjoy them in the same way I used to I remember all the interviews I used to watch and he seems like a genuinely chill guy. I remember this one interview where he talks about how all these people were calling the band satanic and corrupting the youth and he was going on and on about how he's Jewish and how a lot of the lyrics deal with religious themes and specifically deal with torment and suffering and redemption in a very Dante's Inferno type way. The newest music is so fucking bad but I will put my neck out for The Vengeful One, that shit bangs and I listen to it once a week minimum while lifting

based opinion

He ruined one of the greatest songs of all time, and what's even worse is that millions of people love it.

t the hell with distuberd, amirite

Attached: boomer.jpg (750x1000, 54K)

stay mad boomer

Silly to get mad about that, it has to be one of the most covered songs ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=w40DhmnD3A4

lol I love the way that kid opens the interview

Thanks for the update

It's a solid cover and you never listened to the original when it wasn't a 6 second clip in a vine.

one of the most boring metal singers I've ever heard

>It's a solid cover

Attached: 1549407442170.jpg (300x231, 16K)

didn't this egg use autotune?

Remember that time he stopped during the middle of a set to call out some lady who had the audacity to spend the time texting her daughter who was having a hard time or some shit

Tacky, cheesy vocalist

youtube.com/watch?v=1OxxJ3g5YQ4

Unironically this seems like a very boomer/Fantano opinion
"They didn't do the original justice, it sounds totally different, it missed the point!!!"
There are a million covers of Sound of Silence. Specifically by being different was how they distinguished their cover. David Draiman is a good fucking singer, and besides the moments where he gets a little too OOH WAH AHH AHH AHH, I can admit it's interesting even if I personally didn't care for it

TEN THOUSAND FISTS IN THE AAAAAIIIIIIR

Idk why but he seems like he would be into feet