WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

Attached: 0 (1).jpg (480x360, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_VUrskFjfhc
youtube.com/watch?v=ie7MipmgS50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The video was pretty shitty for how good the song is.

>tfw you'll never be a zombie with a qt zombie gf going on a murderous rampage of love around the world

You can say that twice.

NuA7X is way better than this cringe shit

This is video proof of how different a climate 2009 and prior was. This should be the golden go-to standard for how much shit you could get away with back then and no one really gave a fuck

The line about the heater for the thighs is the only thing that's aged poorly. Das jus nAsty

its memorable though

This song used to be my shit. This is pretty dumb, but when I was around 14 I used to act out my vision of a small stage production of this song when I was alone.

What were they thinking with this?
>youtube.com/watch?v=_VUrskFjfhc

the inside the fire video is suicide kino

What do you mean?

The autotuned chorus

True, I didn't necessarily like how crass or thoughtless some cultural shit back then was, but the rate at which media is being cleansed and homogenised into safe, pseudo-woke pablum is alarming.

Oh god I didn't even notice it the first time.

By Disturbed?

who the fuck else

youtube.com/watch?v=ie7MipmgS50
Skip to 40:05 if you want to know about A Little Piece of Heaven, or if you wanna cringe then go to 39:14 lol

Here's the DVD from the special edition of the album where they go into how they made the album. If you like the album, it's well worth watching, as it's a solid documentary in its own right and really breaks down a lot about the album. You can see how the two country songs and autotune would wind up on this thing, as well as find out the original song titles that the legal team forced them to change lul

Are you me? I was so disappointed when i looked up the video and turned out to be shit, i could have done it better

>youtube.com/watch?v=ie7MipmgS50

>"I look back on it and I think there's no other way I'd want to record a record"
>Never self-produces another album again

Was else do you expect from the guy in the Hurley hat and a Megadeth shirt.

I don't remember if I thought up the idea of a stage version before or after the music video. I know the "start the killing, start the killing" part in my mind was inspired by the video but that's it. I do agree that the video kind of sucks, if they could make videos like Nightmare or Afterlife they could've done better with this one (not that those videos are some sort of pinnacle in music video canon or anything like that, just that the same amount of effort could've gone into it)

love it

The video was pretty shitty for how good the song is.

this song is still great, would be better with no autotune

You don't have to tell me twice.

It's a great song though.

All of their videos are kino.

you could say that again

Waking the fallen is the only good album. 7th trumpet was ok too i guess

Dont have to tell me twice