W-why are you here tonight user? The boards starting to slow down and it's almost time to go out. It's friday night :D

>W-why are you here tonight user? The boards starting to slow down and it's almost time to go out. It's friday night :D

You heard Lavren, why are you here?

Attached: large.png (500x703, 501K)

Im here for the lolz

It's snowing and I was out all day. About to eat some fish and chips and get /comfy/

To fertilize your eggs, my love

I'm out of my head

>"W-why are you here..."

What do you think her butthole smells like?

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 723K)

Just got back from my holidays, so I want to chill for a bit. Hope everyone's having a nice night.

I'm just waiting for my stalker mods to finish downloading

I saw your thread on /r9k/

Probably shit.

The musical equivalent to a girl who looks like this would be Pink Floyd's the Endless River.

I would, want to, but kind of don't. If that's understandable. Got about $200 to my name and think I should just save it instead of spending some of it at a bar. If I had a little bit more money and some clothes clean I might have done something. It sucks when you notice the boards start to slow down on the weekends, and it's always around 7-8 eastern time. Saturday nights are even more dead .

what about "lolz" with other human beings and not words on a screen? there has to be a point where you get tired of this shit. i've reached it more than once.

I don't post on /r9k/

she's ugly

Attached: 201809122055123012758145000.500x0.jpg (500x667, 122K)

I'm taking this time for self care.

Don't judge.

Im actually out, I haven’t listened to some white bitch singing pop songs.
Why aren’t we discussing actual relevant music such as keniji haino? I recommend watashi dake.

>I'm actually out
Unless you're in an uber going or leaving somewhere, you shouldn't be on Yea Forums in public.

It's cold out there nigga, I'm content drinking and shitposting.

fuck off

Im taking the opportunity to come out of the closet
Thank you for understanding and loving me regardless

People have different work schedules.

nah, words on screen is enough for me.

People can live their lives the way they chose.

Attached: 1B73FB2F-C7F5-456C-A178-5C788D6852F3.jpg (500x500, 117K)

Can I ask, what do these people have to offer you?

I feel like there’s something blocking my nasal passageways or something and it’s like holy shit how did all my systems fall apart. You all saw me walking around with based closed mouth posture, even if that shit twitched under tension and fatigue.

But now in my moment of sleep I’m sabotaging myself. Wtf is happening what is this shit. Just going to mouth breathe and try to mouth breathe with my diaphragm. I can still turn it around.

Yeah we go to bed at 6pm who tf doesn’t

My car is in the shop and I'm stuck at my fucking aprtment. I'm missing an 80s goth/post-punk dance night right now because I don't have a car. I'm smoking and listening to the Sisters Of Mercy by myself.

I can call up people to hang out whenever I feel like it. The fact that it's Friday night means nothing.

I'm 34, going out and dealing with all that bullshit is the last thing I want to do. My wife is asleep so I'm dicking around on here.

I love you, Lauren.

It would have actually cost me less to go out than get beer from the damn store. Cobra Cabanna has $2 high life pints, and I could have got some fries for less than I spent. I will admit, I didn't really wash clothes so I would have actually gone if I had something clean. Slim pickin's over here. Going out's fun, being around people is fun, but when you don't have the finances, it can be a bummer.

I-I love you too.

Thanks, babe. Do u have kik?

>Brandon
I knew you didn't leave.