Is there anything better than seeing /pol/ naziboys get owned?

Is there anything better than seeing /pol/ naziboys get owned?

Attached: 87AB6F7D-27A4-46E8-8E43-A60326B00D34.jpg (1478x1576, 1.3M)

She certainly is a good money maker. The music is still shit, sadly.

What does this mean to the current mainstream consumers of music? That a song about self-love, and moving on past a break up mean to this generation of listeners?

Charts don't mean shit. How many albums has she sold?

Pretty sure there’s a containment board you can fuck off back to

How were they owned? Some controlled corporate product sells well, this is what happens every day. Its not like she beat Sam Hyde in the charts, she beat some other degenerate

oh look a contracted shill telling us to fuck off. cute

>I want to see my daughter turned into a degenerate whore by some NPC singer just to flex on those stupid /pol/tards
wewlad

Charts don't mean shit. I just looked it up and she has only sold approximately 4 million albums in the US in her entire career. She's commerically successful, but nowhere near as popular as The Beatles were in the 1960s and never will be. She'll be more or less forgotten in 5 years.

Morally righteous spite is still spite OP

Disgusting.

this is bad news for humanity

Everyone knows shes not successful because of her musical talent.

i think watching you larping faggots be set on fire would be pretty gud!

this
in the current year pop hits are an equation of singing ability + catchiness and ariana has both. she can sing really well and her songs are catchy. she's pretty much guarenteed to have tons of hits. she doesn't need to be a godlike artist musician, the average person doesn't care about that. they want some catchy shit to listen to on the way to work.

you cannot juxtapose Beatles era to this digital age. those ppl could only listen to beatles via radios or purchased vinyls. believe it or not streaming is the main medium to listen to music now.

>vinyls

yeah what an argument is there.

i wasn't making an argument i actually agree with you, and i'm not the guy you were responding to anyway
i'm just triggered by >vinyls

the only reason she even has a career is because she agreed to be Dan Schneider's fuck pet during her time at Disney. this information is not hard to find, and yet women and teen girls openly worship this white trash slut

Watching Yea Forums type triggered paragraphs about her daily (and the ruin of your board, in general) because I hate you all so much

dick poo

You guys realize you can just ignore these posts, right? If you really have to reply just use the sage function.

i swear this board is worst when it comes to bait. just post some pop star and call people incel and it actually works.

also saged

yea very funny. now imaigne your daughter/son getting with some black people.
yea not funny at all right?

Haha yes. Good thing Disney decided to pick Ariana for op. Don't forget to sayge

Imagine actually considering pop singers your political enemy. Jesus you guys are pathetic.

>white singer with literal blackface on becomes the biggest pop star, especially for colored people
>post malone is the second biggest, using corn rows and face tats as a substitute for blackface
based is one word that comes to mind

checked

i dont give a fuck about the beatles or ariana grande (i probably listen to the same amount of song from either, unironically) but to compare the money made by two groups when the market was 10x smaller, even if adjusted for inflation, is simply unfair.

Is Avatar really better than star wars VI.
Is Star Wars VII really better than avatar ?

No and no...market viewership is just larger.
Same thing for music.

Reminder that Scaruffi was right.
>Poptimists are still blinded by commercial success. Arianda Grande sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore she must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Poptimists are often totally ignorant of the pop music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that Ariana Grande did anything worthy of being saved.
It's a sad state of affairs.

Real talk, thank u next is Yea Forumscore right?

They were at Nickelodeon not Disney, but yes you are otherwise correct

Everybody please sage when u respond so threads that shills are paid to promote can sink!

Women aren't good at marketing themselves as anything more than a body. Even Beyonce needed a team to astroturf her brand middle of the road dirge.

Men can promote themselves with aesthetic or uniqueness or ingenuity, women have their face and their tits.

Is it any shock that women don't release classics anywhere close to the rate of men? It's because their a gimmick.

Women in rock music are a gimmick, a way to get you in the door. The music doesn't matter because women don't make music that matters.

Show me one female artist that's released good music, and I'll show you a successful marketing campaign.

Same goes for trannies. Except trannys don't make music, just bad decisions.

>/pol/ getting owned

you're gonna lose again in 2020 and it's gonna be hilarious