Who was the best musician to die an early death?

who was the best musician to die an early death?

>inb4 xxxtentacion
fuck off unfunny faggots

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-04 at 9.54.59 PM.png (669x810, 680K)

buddy holly

Schubert

xxxtentacion but not as a joke faggot

marvin gaye, john lennon, etc.

hmmmmmm

lmaoooooooo xxxtentacion lmaoooo!!!!

Me

any xxtentacian viewers

Mozart

THIS

WE NEED TO KILL ALL BOOMERS AND GENERATION TRAITORS BEFORE STARTING TO MAKE MUSIC GOOD AGAIN!

He's not even the best artist to die young, but I'd take out 100 X's to bring back Peep

Cunt Cobain

These for all time answers probably suffice

For modern, post-WWII music, my favorite musicians to die under 50 are, in order:
Dennes Boon (27)
Nico (49)
Rob Tyner (46)
Robbie Basho (45)
Tim Buckley (28)
Nick Drake (26)

milar

Is that Nico from Nico and Vinz?

hendrix

Ian Curtis probably would have made a great 3rd album based off of the quality of love will tear us apart and ceremony

>ian cucks believe this
Sorry new order is way better than
Soÿ division

fpbp

I'm listening to Tim Buckley right now. waaay too bad he died guy was a genius

FUCK MAN WHERE IS MY LIL PEEEP

Ok melondrone

Big L would have made the greatest rap record.

full kek, Those shitters were hyped as the next shit instead they are smoking weed on the streets of Oslo saying AM I WRONG?

Imagine if Andrew and Ben died right after the release of Congnratulatilons. It would be universally seen as a masterpiece

i posted that as a joke zoomerfag

Buddy Holly would have had the looooongest career. Like scoring movies into his old age long. D. Boon and Jason Molina are the saddest.

Judee Sill

She’s my favorite songwriter. I wish I could see her just one time

Damn I forgot about Jason Molina and Sparklehorse.

That Midwest depression kills

Trish Keenan

he definitely would have an hero'd sometime in the 80s, either when they poured all their money into the Hacienda, or when they got caught evading taxes, or maybe Bernard Sumner being a cunt would have pushed him over the edge.

Most 50s musicians who made it to the 60s and 70s fell into irrelevancy, I don't see why he'd be any different honestly.

capital steez. he could’ve blown all these “lyrical” rappers right out the water. shinji sato too, but i guess 33 isn’t that young

syd barrett effectively died in his 20's and then actually died at age 60

this

Aniki and it's not even close

Attached: GachiBass.jpg (194x259, 8K)

This thread made me think Andrew had died and I started crying

Attached: EEEEF1D5-E694-4E10-91F1-CD0A6CB8B704.jpg (481x618, 63K)

Jeff Buckley

>only one mention of that faggot from Nirvana
good
also
>Tim Buckley
>no mention of Jeff, the man with possible the most heavenly voice in all of popular music of the last half-century

Attached: Grace is the GOAT album and you cannot this fact.jpg (258x386, 18K)

can anyone explain to me the importance of Avicii, Bradley Nowell, Amy Winehouse, Shannon Hoon, and/or Mac Miller in the world of music? what exactly did they contribute to society as musicians/singers?

both of them died way after they peaked, and 20 years into their overall career. not early whatsover