Post bands that nobody seems to hate. Disliking ≠ Hating. I'll start with Daft Punk

Post bands that nobody seems to hate. Disliking ≠ Hating. I'll start with Daft Punk.

Attached: rs-196217-169526716.jpg (4252x2835, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PB73_k0Xxjk
youtu.be/ocW3fBqPQkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well, they are french...

viper

hate them
(nah not really, but their sound gets tiring)

Michael Jackson
Stevie Wonder
Nirvana

>michael jackson
tons of people hate him dude

Their only good album is discovery

Alive 1997 > Alive 2007
>tfw no Alive 2017

apparently you can't dislike pink floyd so i guess.. pink floyd?

Attached: 1545397077859.jpg (550x468, 17K)

I would agree if it wasn't for that whistling faggot.

Even Human After All is better than overproduced RAM.

its very easy to hate roger waters though

Beck
But this might’ve changed since his worst album beat the arctic monkeys at the Grammys

Toto

Weezer?

>>tfw no Alive 2017
I want to see them live at least once ;-;
They're going to do 2027 r-right?
They'll be alive by then right?

This
Thank you
I like RAM, don't think I will call it overproduced, but love Human After All much more

I dont mean to be contrarian but RAM was so hyped and all i felt afterwards were more like "When is it going to end?" Its okay but people were literally cumming over it. Fucking Robot Rock over Get Lucky anyday.

wtf any thread on Yea Forums about Nirvana is filled with people hating them

People definitely hate Weezer

Sufjan Stevens. Maybe The National? They're barely mentioned on Yea Forums anyways.

bump

Cus the national sucks, its art hoe shit

>loops hooks from 80s/70s funk/disco/rock songs by other people and put corny vocoder vocals while wearing epic robot fedoras, only crediting samples that are obvious, making millions off other people's work
>hires a bunch of talented people to write and perform the music while they do vocoder singing about robot stuff xD
Compare the dogshit they did without sampling to when they sample and its crazy how much they bullshit their skills to people. They didn't even do the sample chopping on Face To Face!

Well, one of them is deaf and their just oiling the machine to bring in the money to music industry .

Get Lucky is really bad. I hate that its the daft punk song most people recognise.

I absolutely hate Nirvana.

i hate daft punk
i hate michael jackson

James Brown

operation ivy

youtu.be/PB73_k0Xxjk

Attached: pinkfreud-noneuclidean.jpg (450x352, 41K)

This thread is doomed to fail. I get the idea but inevitably people on Yea Forums are bullshitters all of the time and somebody out there will hate these artists for a stupid reason.

I fucking hate Pink Floyd
Animals and Piper excluded, those albums are based

If you hate this, you are kebab...
youtu.be/ocW3fBqPQkU

Attached: Remove Kebab.png (368x368, 121K)

Sufjan Stevens. Not everybody likes his gay twink voice but I've never seen a single person actually claim to hate him.
Maybe some edgy r/atheist faggot just hates all christ-ies, Suf included, but their opinion is invalid anyways.

Sleater-Kinney

That doesn't count. You can't hate an artist but like some of their albums.

Brought him up here So I agree.

Goatmoon
Wehrwolf (belarus)
M8L8TH
Nordglanz
Ulfhethnar
Bilskirnir
Absurd
Sleipnir
VII Batallon de la Muerte
Stormheit
Division Germania
Ian Stuart
Heiliger Krieg
Race War
Campo de Mayo
Fanisk
Michael Muller
Faktor Deutschland
Blutzeugen
Ubermensch
Uberzeugungstater
Blitzkrieg (germany)
Wolfnacht
Weisse Wolfe
Oidoxie

i hate all of these

Gotta know about a band in order to hate them.

I hate Daft Punk so fucking much and i'm not joking

>Yea Forumstards
>people

>gotta know about a band to hate them
Listen to it then

Human After All is great

I hate Weezer, and they suck live.

I hate all of these
I enjoy some of Pink Floyd’s output and intensely hate others of it like they’re a completely different band. So I’d hardly say their unhateable.

this

Who

Kendrick Lamar.

i hate daft punk. its the most overrated band in the history of the world.

there is not a band on earth I hate more than pink floyd

Queen

What's the big deal with Roger?

Flaming Lips

Nirvana is fucking garbage and there are plenty of people who hate Michael Jackson. You might be right about Stevie Wonder though.

Attached: 38FAFDEE-2620-4B8F-8C94-DA7924183400.jpg (3450x2886, 1.56M)

No such thing

his show was amazing live, i just wish he'd tone down on the political bullshit, I don't care about trump, i don't need to see his shitty memes in the video production part of the live act, especially when i don't live in a shit hole country like america

Human after all was hated when it first came out, and then overnight everyone switched to raw under-produced electro. HAA along with cross totally changed the mainstream for a few years.