Why aren't white men allowed to be angry anymore? White angry music is dead, only blacks can be angry

Why aren't white men allowed to be angry anymore? White angry music is dead, only blacks can be angry

Attached: 1550769210218.jpg (432x312, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BtMs-_VEeyE
youtube.com/watch?v=6_nFI2Zb7qE
youtube.com/watch?v=putKLpIq2UA
youtu.be/LYyLbZrKvTA?t=261
youtube.com/watch?v=fK9b3cMPufs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>being angry

user, have you ever heard of a genre of music known as 'metal'?

People only like niggers now, niggers arent metal

is rock dead?

Attached: 1550715647413.jpg (599x799, 412K)

>"So many Jews.."
>"..are in show biz..."

Attached: adam-sandler_gettyimages-143484825.jpg (1200x1000, 373K)

ATTENTION!

WE ARE BEING RAIDED BY SOME LIBERAL SCUM.

NICE TRY DOUCHBAG

YOUR RAID WILL NOT WORK

METAL AND ROCK will kill the LIBERAL s-o-y-boy

Woke

But they're not angry about anything real, just monsters and warlocks and mutilation.

Is this /pol/ racebait?

yea i miss 80s punk rock/hardcore

>can't process symbolism

and this is how i know you are not white

sounds like you don't listen to much metal

are you a nigger?

Who the fuck has said that? Your dumbass just wants to be oppressed so you can bitch about something.

be angry against left dogism get called racist be angry about nazis and the right get called a cuck there is no winning for the white man

Ugh I'm so oppressed!

As a white man myself, FUCK white men.

Metal is fucking trash tho

youtube.com/watch?v=BtMs-_VEeyE

here you are guys
eyes peeled for the new album tomoz

ride is more metal than most of those white faggots like architects

except the majority of edgy hip hop fans are white

great movie

exactly

you faggots look at this:

Go make an angry song about it. No, really. I'll buy it.

You are fucking pathetic. Self loathing loathsome piece of filth

in rock music if you say something misogynist it's problematic, in rap music it is encouraged.
I like both music but why is this a thing?

Exactly. Blacks rape and murder and get away with it.. Chris Brown still sells millions

If he was white, he'd be dead by now

Only Meme Grips can be pissed off for no reason.

Are you not?

>symbolism
so basically satan symbolising atheism, that's deep

Attached: 1550723361806.jpg (627x469, 56K)

Don't worry user, europeans are waking up and getting angry again. you'll your angry white music soon

white music by xtc

someone post the left equivalent

Please stop watching fox news

>/pol/ teenagers are stupid so they think that "Falling Down" is an unironic endorsement of Michael Douglas' character's actions
I can't say I'm surprised by this.

Attached: 1538905683618.png (499x462, 53K)

Please stop being a faggot lefty

remember when his music was banned on the radio and stores stopped selling? Did he get away with it? I distinctly remember him getting a shit ton of backlash and is still getting it to this day.

Stop with this white oppression, actually dont stop, it gives me something to laugh.

no one gives a fuck anymore and millions of groupies suck his dick and he gets millions in sales. So thats fucking moot faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=6_nFI2Zb7qE
keeping being triggered

Don't be angry it's uncivilized

>sheep blindly follow people with power
how shocking, I bet you suck conservative dick

Attached: 1550713070146.jpg (303x400, 21K)

its because wypipo are evil and did the hallofcaust

>chris brown has power
OK...
nice strawman tranny. How is the pussy hole going>?

Money is power, right? Am I somehow wrong?

as soon as i read op i expected this shit to be an answer

yeah like john lennon and bowie but you don't mention them because you don't care rape victims at all you just don't like black people better to be up front and not waste anyone's time

john lennon didnt rape bowie

>only blacks can be angry
I wonder (((who))) could be behind this.

>being

Attached: 628F1E98-8C6D-4FC0-9794-CAAFDB69DAB3.jpg (645x944, 64K)

gay dude

YOU DONT GET IT WHITE MEN CANT BE ANGRY FUCK!

not op but actually i was thinking of dusting off my electric guitar to make a song to express how lame people like Op are with their attempt to generate bogus conflicts. ... anger is childish and unaccomplished, on the other hand there are still PROTEST songs being made all the time and there will always be, and there is no need to be shouty, indignant and angry to pass that message, it can be done in all sorts of styles, various ironic take etc.

bitch do you even swans?

I'm not angry, but I am afraid luv. I'm afraid of americans.

Attached: bowieee.jpg (500x683, 38K)

How are they supposed to play $lam$ the radio?

edgy bro

>white man puts out an angry album
>HURR WHY IS HE SO ANGRY
Fucking white people

Attached: 220px-Eminem_-_Kamikaze.jpg (220x220, 12K)

did eminem rip off the beastie boys?

Aren't Daughters one of the biggest bands currently?

As a black man, I think niggers are subhuman.

based black man

>as a bootlicking uncle tom

>insulting people you disagree with

Christ I can just hear the sassy fag inflection in his voice by looking at this image. Only a queer who gobbles dicks would have that hair and glasses combo.

blood for blood had some angry white faggot shit, try them

Attached: 1550712228488.jpg (543x533, 127K)

Not that user but I'd be totally okay with Bowie and Zeppelin being pulled off the playlists. Spotify deleted Louis C.K. and Ian Watkins (baby rapist if you don't recall) from their official playlists by the way, it wasn't them targeting black musicians in particular. That was people seeing what they wanted to see.

I want /pol/ to stop shitting all over the music board.

Attached: 1550797133450.jpg (749x749, 154K)

>

Attached: 1546890033339.jpg (250x226, 7K)

>white angry music is dead
youtube.com/watch?v=putKLpIq2UA

Attached: bully-pit-bull-823x450.jpg (823x450, 96K)

youtu.be/LYyLbZrKvTA?t=261

thank god

t. Never listened to crossover thrash

Ride unironically likes Sarcofago, a band that is hailed in most rings of the extreme metal communtiy

Attached: MCRideInASarcofagoShirt.jpg (443x750, 31K)

Because they do stuff when they're angry.
Like split the atom and land on the moon.

>thread is about contemporary genres relevant to 2019
>replies with a genre that had its day over thirty years ago

Attached: 1550798769839.jpg (1125x1380, 274K)

it seems he likes war metal in general so a plus
youtube.com/watch?v=fK9b3cMPufs

Attached: 1l0JWYO.jpg (500x636, 97K)

>Monsters and warlocks
>not real

Attached: a68.png (520x678, 301K)

Is any mainstream music besides fake-problems-rap like X really angry right now?
In general nothing angry gets made popular in entertainment.

There are literally just tgreee random women, what’s the point of this picture

There's no shortage of angry music being made by white men specifically. It's just that mouth breathers such as yourselves have a persecution complex because you've spent your days having your world perspective shaped by 'intellectual' Youtube fuckwits. It might be news to ya'll, but literally no one noteworthy gives even the smallest fuck about you. You're not at the center of some grand liberal conspiracy to oppress the single group that has consistently been in power for millennia, you're just neckbeards with zero world experiences.

Go outside.

Side note; The reason women won't fuck you isn't because feminism, it's that you permeate an aura of retardation so strong it deflects other human beings.

You sound quite offended

Attached: 1550800352202.gif (431x644, 43K)

Surely less offended than the person who devised to make a thread complaining about how being white and a male is so hard.

Attached: 1280px-Carl_Bloch_-_In_a_Roman_Osteria_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (1280x1030, 238K)

he really doesn't though

*blocks your path*

Attached: RATM.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Yeah he's getting quite autistic over nothing. You are autistic too, that is why you don't notice.

Why do you guys keep posting counter examples that are from two generations ago? I'm not OP and don't really agree with his stance but you're not proving him wrong.

When modern white people are angry, they don't make music, they just carry tiki torches around and get doxd and then whine about how they can't be racist without people getting mad at them that's all

This is what Kendrick Lamar and Kanye West listeners fall under.

Surely less autistic than the person who devised to make a thread complaining about how being white and a male is so hard.

Attached: Rembrandt-Paul-the-Apostle_grande.jpg (475x600, 22K)

Because we ultimately have nothing specifically to be angry at.
We're heading into a corperatist technocracy where your heart rate and brain function are information owned by a chinese company.
But nobody's figured out how to make any badass songs about raging against this yet, so we just don't make angry music anymore.
Or we just get platitudes about the system being evil and all that other boring shit.

>But nobody's figured out how to make any badass songs about raging against this yet

It's hard to make songs about how shitty capitalism is when the success of your music is also dependent on it.

The hippies did it.

I mean RATM figured it out but it's not just capitalism that is responsible for this. In fact we could exist in an even worse capitalist system than we are in now and still have avoided all of this.
The problem is lack of foresight. but how do you make good songs with a theme of that?

But did it achieve anything in the end? The counter culture movements of the 60s largely puttered out within a decade.

NIN's Year Zero is a well executed example of using foresight as a theme. It's more about religious extremism and authoritarianism than about the horrors of capitalism, but you get the idea.

>Because we ultimately have nothing specifically to be angry at.
What about your country being taken over by third world savages?

The question isn't if the music would achieve anything just why it doesn't exist.

Fair enough. I figure it currently doesn't exist in the same way because there isn't a single monolithic entity to direct anger at like back in the day. It's a lot harder to condemn something when it's everything.

This isn't angry, this is just shit.

I don't live in a persecution fantasy so no.

Imagine being this oblivious.

Imagine having such a complex about white women not being attracted to you that you've bought into a paranoid delusion that immigrants are taking over.

its pointing out the obvious. And you are making up anything to do with it whining about it being so hard to be a white male.. I guess I see what is on your mind. Automatic hatred and prejudice

Since this thread is dogshit I'll improve it by changing the discussion: what's the Falling Down of music?

Attached: C4nATb7WEAAAIUb.jpg (1024x1024, 38K)

>You disagreeing with me makes you the REAL racist

lmao, get a grip my dude. White people aren't under attack, nor are they at all oppressed.

what are some good albums that explore loneliness/isolation?

Attached: taxidriver.jpg (720x480, 47K)

Attached: 220px-Official_Album_Cover_of__The_Downward_Spiral__by_Nine_Inch_Nails.png (220x220, 84K)