Is this the most indulgent album ever made?

Attached: thank u next_grande.jpg (320x320, 13K)

remove indulgent from your sentence and ur correct

baiting (You)'s off of Fantano's video?

Attached: 1496864934386.jpg (306x306, 20K)

issa bop

>is this the most album ever made
bruh you stoopid?

She’s a REEEETArd

it's the best album by a black since to pimp a butterfly

Yes, but it's mainly just a reflection of millennial and zoomer sensibilities. Dating is no longer about finding someone to live your life with, it's about using up guys to find out what you need in life. Mistakes you make don't have consequences that make other people feel bad, they are simply collateral damage from your "growing". Friends aren't friends, they are a step ladder to self-actualization.

That's how people view relationships these days. It's just me, me, me. You have to value yourself as the most important thing in your life or you aren't strong and independent.

thank u, next
thank u, next
thank u, next

this

honestly at this point i think nuking every major american city is the only solution

Have you never heard a Kanye album ?

Attached: 9c0.png (634x700, 166K)

YAAAAAAS SISTERS *claps* *girl emoji*

Attached: 6B6B0EC9-E4BF-4DD6-9DBA-A5C59D5B1967.jpg (476x436, 174K)

Maybe, but it's a hell of a lot more solid than her last album so I'm okay with it. Excited for the tour again, I was regretting buying tickets before it dropped.

>Dating is no longer about finding someone to live your life with, it's about using up guys to find out what you need in life
I have actually been in conversations with female friends where they talk about past boyfriends as if they were simply a phase in life that they needed to push through

it is
thank u, next

getting (you)s like this will turn you gay

she's hot so who cares

Attached: pbGHMtw.jpg (1716x2628, 885K)

closet pedo

She's 25

I'm 24

...based...

Who's "she"? Little Nancy No-pubes who lives down the street? 25 years old? More like 5.2 years old thanl you very much, mister wardrobe pedofile.

>Who's "she"?
Ariana Grande

TL:DR

Yea Forums is more clueless than I thought. Off yourself

I dare anyone to listen to this

Attached: ravenlou.jpg (500x500, 41K)

"Woke" 15 year olds are just the worst.

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-235823_Twitter.jpg (1199x467, 145K)

>she's actually 1000 years old so it's technically not loli
degenerate

baste

There's nothing wrong with dating to figure out what it is you need in your life. If you don't date at all, and then get married, that's how you raise your chances of getting a divorce. The long term benefits of dating a variety of people is so that once you do settle down, you get the best possible option for yourself. Get out of mommy's basement, take off the fedora, and take a shower, bro. You seem a bit out of touch with reality.

Nah, indulgent isn't the best word for it. There's something uncannily disturbing though about how they are blackfishing her.

>Get out of mommy's basement, take off the fedora, and take a shower, bro
>immediate incel attack
you're a woman aren't you

lou had the capability of making extremely garabge and unlistenable music in him. what happened after berlin?

Nope. Not a woman. Just making a point how out of touch that person is with reality. Maybe it's understandable if they are old and may have trouble understanding contemporary society/culture. But it's Yea Forums, it's far more likely it's someone on the younger end who doesn't go out enough to realize how embarrassingly edgy they come off.

This would literally never happen. Twitter is braindead, more so the women who use it

Attached: Screenshot_20190220-085956.jpg (1071x844, 118K)

>There's nothing wrong with dating to figure out what it is you need in your life
There is if you purposefully get into bad relationships knowing that they are bad relationships

Attached: insta.png (874x373, 160K)

>how you raise your chances of getting a divorce. The long term benefits of dating a variety of people is so that once you do settle down, you get the best possible option for yourself
But what about people who marry the first person they ever dated because they are happy with them?

what does blackfishing mean in this context

fucking thank you for posting this

Then that woman is settling down, no person finds their ideal mate until they date at least 3 or 4 people

Lmao what? This person runs an Instagram page of twitter memes. If there's a female equivalent of the dude from above, it's this.
Got a close friend who did exactly this with his high school gf. But they married after they were done with college, and had thus been dating for a long ass time where they had gone through a lot. Sometimes it can work out on the first try dating wise, but that's more the exception than the norm.
Someone trying to look/act black even though they aren't. This is probably most popular on Instagram and Snapchat where girls add all sorts of filters to look black although they aren't. Ariana takes it one step further by even randomly having a black person accent (examples include that one Billboard interview where people called her out for it and her vocal performance on 7 Rings.) Note the album cover on OP and how it's makes her skin look even more dark than it usually is.

its officially Kehlani > Ari

Attached: 472dd48043c2f502cfd162527312805ef39b64c4.jpg (640x640, 58K)

>If you don't date at all, and then get married, that's how you raise your chances of getting a divorce.
Yea sorry but you're straight wrong about that

Attached: wolfinger-sex-partners-divorce-figure-1-1.png (640x363, 101K)

I couldn't agree more.

woah. picture is downside up. ground breaking.

Attached: walt1.png (364x336, 212K)

oh yeah, that makes sense. I stay away from a lot of controversy but that 7 Rings shit is genuinely embarassing.

>If you don't date at all, and then get married, that's how you raise your chances of getting a divorce

The truth is the inverse.

The less partners you have the more likely your marriage will succeed.

this, how fucking lame can an OP be?