This fucking onions'd up retard is bringing hundreds of newfags into this board

This fucking onions'd up retard is bringing hundreds of newfags into this board.

How do we welcome them?

Attached: 9c17139961210d51597e933ad01d6870.jpg (1351x880, 324K)

Whang is based and /ourguy/

i say we welcome them to our lovely board with a bit of drum n bass, darling

Attached: bowie point.jpg (500x695, 67K)

I like him. Hes okay. Apart from the moustache.

who is this french baguette nigger

Who fucking cares? The board is already shit.

>le based alt right chink

What the old man said

Newfag here, I heard you guys like this album!

Attached: inanairplaneoverthesea.jpg (500x500, 81K)

But whang is a part of the alt right youtube community alongside rusty cage, emplemon and mumkey jo-

fuck man still pisses me off what happened

Fart

Attached: 8AEAC54A-4AF4-406C-8916-349BE3543786.gif (487x815, 190K)

REEEE WHY IS HE SHOWING OUR OLD MEMES TO ZOOMERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey guys, I didn't wanna start a new thread and clog up board space for a simple question, and this is semi-relevant considering his video was on ITAOTS

Will I get anymore insight into the album if I read the Diary of Anne Frank? Are there things on the album that I may have missed if I didn't read it but know the general story? I assume I would gain more empathy for Mangum's writing but idk if it's worth reading for the sake of context

This fucking board has been shit for years, maybe we need some newfags to weed out you cunts. All you guys fucking talk about is drama which involve artists and rappers. The day I realised Yea Forums was dead was the day kpop general came to Yea Forums, because it showed that some a group of gook waifufags, and faggots in general, were more enthusiastic about their genre than ANY else Yea Forums could muster up

i dont think that it has brought that many newfags to be honest
also Whang! is /ourguy/ and has been using this site for ages

He’s such a faggot smug gook shilling like a parasite. Hate looking at his face

Who cares, Jones is a loser and it would happen sooner or later anyway. Youtube is shite, but by kicking him out, maybe he can get a jobb that actually helps society. I'm so fuckin sick of youtube cunts whining. Ooooh, I get no ad revenue. If youre all in it for the money ya dont deserve shit.

>calls fantano a meme
whatever he brings is an improvement

Bring back gorespammer.

You haven't been long enough in this shithole if you think that's bad. You should have been around when there were dozen of name fags trying to make a name for themselves on this idiot board. Autists on here would parade namefags and even make stupid namefag rate threads (secretly made by name fags). Back then this board was really whitebread and "elitist" as fuck. This board has always been about the biggest internet trending music. Indie music at one point (look at the stupid board banner) was popular once. You have to be living under a rock to not notice this.

Based 90s Bowie

DAS RITE NIGGA

You think I wasnt here for that shit too you fucking cuntstain? At least namefags known for being somewhat well versed in certain genres, and when they weren't being self-important dickheads, you could press them on their opinions on music. No one fucking listens to music anymore, that's the fucking problem

whats wrong with alt-right?

What’s wrong with being regular right

nothing, im defending him

I fucking hate that guy

He's such a bland faggot and his content is boring low effort shit

you know how hard it is for a disgraced white man to find work these days?

ITAOTS stopped being Yea Forums-core like three years ago

>waaaah my secret music board is being visited by new people
stop whining like a bitch and get over it, sometimes it happens

Attached: Screenshot_20190220-213316.png (960x540, 446K)