Is Seven Nation Army the most iconic rock song of the 00s?

Is Seven Nation Army the most iconic rock song of the 00s?

Attached: seven_nation_army_1424733689_crop_550x319.jpg (550x319, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wp5zZ5cdu98
youtube.com/watch?v=D431CwC9wTw
youtube.com/watch?v=PKoftlq_n2A
youtu.be/MmZexg8sxykp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unironically Rockstar by Nickleback

Yeah, i'd say so

The best is QOTSA's Mosquito Song

Mr Brightside

found the american
found the brit

Numb

No

youtube.com/watch?v=Wp5zZ5cdu98
youtube.com/watch?v=D431CwC9wTw

Attached: 1542757235854.gif (296x225, 1016K)

Welcome to the Black Parade.

Nah most iconic Nickleback song is Hero

fuck no
not as long as In the End exists

>Hero
youtube.com/watch?v=PKoftlq_n2A

It's the last rock hit and I wonder if there will be another one one day

i wonder what compels someone to say something as stupid as this.
a gold fish that doesnt remeber pumped up kicks

You're all wrong.
youtu.be/MmZexg8sxykp

Mr. Brightside by a mile

Literally had to look up which song that was and despite having watched the movie it was from didn't recognize it.

t. literal retard

so very based

It's probably the only iconic rock song of the 2000s. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand is a very distant second.

It's a contender. It obviously snowballed in the 90's, but the 00's were when rock songs pretty much ceased in becoming hits. Sad.

The White Stripes are the most important rock band of the 00s

Its the We Will Rock You of the 00's

This, everyone likes to clown and act so sarcastically towards jack white but Everytime I see an indie band using retro imagery in there gear selection or holding some 60s thrift store guitar playing 3 chords they are literally trying to do what he did because the guy made a Fortune with 5 chords and a cool old guitar. Indie owes him a massive debt and he also is a major player in vinyls resurgence. In 2009-10 noone was doing what thirdman was doing with the medium. Dudes music has suffered recently but anyone who hates on him just does not because they wish they could be him

All-Star, unironically.

We get fluke indie hits every single year

>rock
>most iconic
jesus

you might have posted the most iconic p4kcore psych pop/indie pop song tho

Attached: thom.jpg (269x187, 7K)

What about that Franz Ferdinand song that has the palm muted opening and then transitions with that syncopated part and then has the lead guitar like NAH NAH NAH-NAH NAH NAH NAAAAAHH?

either youre pretending to not know what Take Me Out is called, or you're too lazy to spend 20 seconds googling it

Fuck you and your karma police shit

Was Take Me Out really that big? I like Franz Ferdinand, but I'd never put that song before Seven Nation Army, both in terms of popularity and quality. It's not even the best song on the album (Michael is).