Cardi B

Explain the appeal of this woman. I don’t like how masculine her rhetoric is.

Attached: 29A3A12B-42AC-4C84-B7F2-C14CCD6AA3B7.jpg (636x421, 48K)

Nikki Minaj replacement

She’s a power fantasy for women. Women wish they could be as good looking, powerful, and as sexually provocative as Cardi without the societal backlash. They wish they could casually talk about making men eat them out as casually as males do about blowjobs.

Cardi B is basically the female equivalent to Batman.

>Women wish they could be as good looking... as Cardi
yeah sure man

she sounds like shit

Black Cunt 5000

Society’s dregs.

Like her or not, she’s objectively more attractive and in-shape than 80% of American women.

Attached: EBD5E3E3-4B0F-460C-B434-E54E9005133F.jpg (759x1350, 85K)

>good looking
She doesn't even look like a real person. Her appearance is so uncanny its like looking at one of those high end fuck dolls

No, she looks like a goblin. Stop falling for media programming. Just because they market her as a sex symbol does not mean that she's actually sexy.

idk but she looks like joe camel with long hair

>imagine believing this

Her personality makes her about as attractive as a restaurant grease trap.

t. pedo

>I don’t like how masculine her rhetoric is
Either I'm not getting your point or you sound like a faggot

This is right. Nicki was something bad but contained, Cardi is the worst aspects of Nikki's music and personality. She's like the Creed to Nicki's Pearl Jam

Money go

The body is bangin but that fucking face. She looks like Hakuba from One Piece or pic related.

Voice is grating as fuck too

Attached: Phanto 4-620x.jpg (620x330, 12K)

There's no appeal at all. They're just pushing a little further to test the limits of their programming, and the fact that people see nothing wrong with listening to some nigger whore yell about sex on a mic proves the programming is effective.

I like her horse face and generally low rent nicki minaj look.

we have to do an informational speech for my communications class, and some chick is unironically doing hers on Cardi B. This is a college class, so you would figure that you might be mature and keep it somewhat in the realms of academics. I guess not.

she's okurrr in my book

>Either I'm not getting your point or you sound like a faggot

The way she talks about sex is so aggressive and masculine compared to more traditionally feminine sex rhetoric such as Beyoncé songs.

>Grab a hand full of braids, make a nigga eat me out. Put a white boy on Sazón. I might turn G-Eazy out. Keep it G from the club ‘til the end, from the start. You know me, Cardi B. Pussy poppin’ on the charts.

>traditionally feminine sex rhetoric such as Beyoncé songs.
Sex isn't a taboo thing anymore, everyone has it and everyone likes it. I don't like how vulgar she sounds but your puritanical sexuality ideals are outdated if you think she's being "masculine". I'd hate to hear shit like that coming from Gene Simmons equally as much as I hate it from Cardi

fucking this

>Sex isn't a taboo thing anymore, everyone has it and everyone likes it
>your puritanical sexuality ideals

destroying the sanctity of sex is why you have 70% single mothers now. don't defend the establishment

Good thing we have abortions then

This, her personality is fucking grating.

Yes

Attached: 1059978121871527936.jpg (588x463, 128K)

YAAAAS QUEEN SLAY

Guys find her hot and women and gay guys like the attitude. That and she also got the non-white appeal for those that give a shit.

>giant leg tattoo
Fucking why? Stands out too much and almost ruins her look.

>The way she talks about sex is so aggressive and masculine
Isn't that like most of her appeal right there. Modern culture loves woman who yell about sex confidentally, and give double points if they aren't butch or butt ugly.

>thing you believe is outdated
Great argument pal, really makes me want to destroy society

i’d put my dick in a grease trap no problem, might ebin use a cock glove

Widespread extramaritial sex -> abortions -> below replacement reproduction rates -> not enough workers -> elites import millions of immigrants -> immigrants are too low IQ to keep society running -> collapse

This is bad just so you know.

She looks like marilyn monroe

>Sex isn't a taboo thing anymore, everyone has it and everyone likes it
I had sex once in my life and I'm 28. I wish I was a normie.

>Cardi B is basically the female equivalent to Batman.

Attached: 1545421270785.jpg (912x905, 96K)

It's funny. Sex is talked about more and more in media and culture, yet is seems most point towards actual sex rates, at least among those that are like mid-30s and younger, are down.

I'm ugly as fuck,and have social anxiety. I haven't had a gf since the 10th grade.

Kek, I can hear your virginity through this post

I'm average as fuck outside of being 6'1 and have social anxiety and I never had a gf.

Guys its fine to not have sex, particularily if you're young. Focus on finding a good woman to marry, you'll thank yourself when you're 30 and you see the washed up thots getting more and more desperate

She is ugly as fuck, but i agree with the rest

Friend

Attached: 1C305E66-075A-445B-B7B5-4E59BF2858A6.jpg (400x400, 12K)

It's okay user, I've got a daki and enough fuckable hole things to keep for now.

>niceposting on Yea Forums
The future of music

Not an argument.

This is true. She is an industry plant who got a lucky break from being a stripper and now makes music for the record studio when they try and find another artist because the current crop are either dead or they are in jail ie.. 6ix9ine, Lil Pump, xxxtentacion,

She's a female rockstar. Confidence, overthetop personality and all that.

Although she is a moron and Nicki Minaj is a straight up fake persona. Cardi B is literally who she is and is really ignorant. She didn't even know what a tranny was or something or didn't know what queer meant. Come on.

That's because she had to be, when she was a stripper sliding up and down a pole dancing naked for money. That's usually a profession where you have to watch your weight in.

>industry plant
>got lucky break being a stripper
Bro, that's not what an industry plant is. The industry will promote whoever's on their label, but that doesn't make them a plant. Industry plants often come from places of money. Cardi started off poor.

I think this just highlights the racism white women face on a regular basis from black women being shit to them for no reason other than that the odd white woman is a racist (and black women aren't??) . I'm happy the follower was trolled. Don't follow people you don't know.

Okay? That doesn't change that her body is found hot by a good amount of people.

shes the ugliest famous bitch i know

>had a career where the only requirement is to be attractive
>Yea Forums still's adamant she's ugly
You guys are idiots and probably racist. Her music's still shit tho.

have you people fucking seen her without makeup?
horrid.

Attached: 1516548106239.jpg (494x392, 41K)

This isn't a thread about Grimes user

If there's a collapse, it's because a few assholes at the top are allowed to hoard billions of dollars in foreign bank accounts and effectively take money out of circulation for everybody else. The birth rate is falling because people are too fucking poor. Abortion has nothing to do with it. Stop shilling for wealthy sociopaths to rationalize your xenophobia and read a book.

White boys ain't got no sazon

you can hate her but at least she became famous through genuine viral fame online (by posting videos on instagram/snapchat/twitter back when she was a stripper) instead of being picked out by some producers like every other rap girl including nicki minaj

Attached: DoWEVLzW0AA8f0f.jpg (567x560, 70K)

this. sounds fucking awful

>Explain the appeal
There's only allowed to be one loud female that gets payed big boy money in pop music at a time. She is this one loud female. She dethroned Nikki Minaj basically by beefing with her and dumb luck.

>I don't like how masculine her rhetoric is.
Imagine being this big of a pussy that fucking Cardi B intimidates you.

>Imagine being this big of a pussy that fucking Cardi B intimidates you.
She a bad b