Anyone on here unironically like Imagine Dragons?

Attached: 6D760517-7805-44A8-A766-A3AD020D3E72.jpg (750x1051, 456K)

Attached: Though+i+think+the+people+to+whom+you+refer+are+_3d402eb6c781d9c88cd3419c33f6e390.png (800x598, 512K)

based

>Implying Slipknot isn’t as bad as both of them

I don't listen to a lot of pop music mostly because it's not grandiose, theatrical and transcendent enough. Imagine Dragons are the only mainstream band that really do this so I appreciate them. It's like they found a way to make contemporary pop dignified, which I guess a lot of people think is pretentious.

I liked Radioactive when the song first came out and thought the band name was cool. I was surprised though by how much I hated Demons, and since then I haven’t liked anything that they’ve put out.

0/10

I heard THUN THUN THUNDER in full for the first time when i was indoor rock climbing last week, one of the most annoying songs I've ever heard. But I was already primed to hate it because of carltonautism shitposting about it all the time a few months back

>not enjoying Slippers
yeah ok

Arguments, bb

Only Utah Mormons like that shitty talentless band made up of douchebags

Don't you be out here trolling now, boy

I'm serious, bb
Show me one band who does the same weird grandiose combat pop thing as Imagine Dragons do on Origins. There is no one. That is why they are hated, because their style is perceived as overblown and pretentious, which is exactly what I appreciate about them.

imagine dragons are not a band

They're not terrible. There are definitely do exists worse bands, like Slipknot.

"combat pop" Please go away.

Nigger

What did I ever do to you, bb? Don't have ny arguments?
You too chicken to handle my facts and logic?
I'm a natural, abeating heart of stone. I can take you.

wait and bleed's alright too

Soul
Soulless

N̶i̶c̶k̶e̶l̶b̶a̶c̶k̶
I̶m̶a̶g̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶D̶r̶a̶g̶o̶n̶s̶
Greta Van Fleet

People were pretty mad at Maroon 5 but they're nowhere near as bad as any of the other bands mentioned

nah this is actually a good album

Attached: Slipknot - Iowa.jpg (600x600, 304K)

Literal childrens music.

as is All Hope Is Gone

Attached: 6a860cdbe581d83c6b59e1273b074ba6.jpg (398x343, 42K)

Florence and the Machine is better.

>AHIG
>Good

pick fucking one.

I'll pick AHIG then. Because it's good.

its garbage. theyve even said its their worst work and sloppily put it together to finish it just to have something for fans. Outside of maybe 3 tracks its garbo.

Yeah, but Florence makes very different music. Imagine Dragons don't make alternative or indie pop, they try to elevate typical 2010s radio pop, that's what makes them appealing. They don't draw on the aesthetics of other decades or underground music trends, they just write very grandiose, epic pop music.

I really don't care what they say, it's their most consistent and their darkest album, lyrically and musically. They cut out all the corny nu-metal shtick, stripped down the compositions to a few excellent riffs and for once don't sound like teenage clown music. One of the best alternative hard rock albums of our time.

>their darkest album, lyrically

did you even listen to the back half of .5?

I must admit, I didn't listen to that album a second time and I don't remember any of the lyrics.

fuck no kill yourself

Mitt Romney of music.