Why is this board so void of testosterone? do you not know what a power chord is...

why is this board so void of testosterone? do you not know what a power chord is? why are you so afraid of high energy rock n roll?

Attached: 2321239.jpg (1600x1069, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CK4QwwiQVBY
youtube.com/watch?v=9qpEpp2AwM0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XUMSFkSFPHU
youtube.com/watch?v=TT8moOVTO8M
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvTQfZqHQ3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its full of s-o-yboys "postpunk" kids

when I think of post punk I think of new order, lords of the new church, ultravox etc....stuff thats actually good. never seen threads about any of those bands.

literally pure kino:

youtube.com/watch?v=CK4QwwiQVBY

>Those faggy getups
>High testosterone

This is true.

I guess this is the rock thread, fine. Let's talk about it.

Attached: Creatures_Of_The_Night-Frontal.jpg (953x953, 108K)

t. insecure estrogen guzzler

S0_y Rap enthusiast detected.

Is onions filtered now? About time

underrated kiss album. probably my favorite.

for fans of Glenn Hughes, you need to check out pic related. all star band.

youtube.com/watch?v=9qpEpp2AwM0

Attached: R-2272796-1344438140-1089.jpeg.jpg (600x601, 86K)

That's gay as shit and not "rock and roll" at all. Now the Rolling Stones, CCR, Dylan, THAT'S real rock and roll. Nothing personal faggot.

>implying glam wasn't the so-y genre of its time
Imagine getting praised for being too pussy for thrash, revisionism at its finest

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XUMSFkSFPHU

>Dylan
That's where you lost.

>when you get bullied so bad jannnies have to censor words to shield your feefees.

Thrash dudes were desciples of NWOBHM primarily, a scene that had no pussy involved and was seen as angsty males who bordered on nerdy

Glam was desciples of KISS and Van Halen, bands who wanted to rock hard and party instead of do campaigns and had a lot of female fans

That's a nifty transition there. "Gay LA Music" right into Motley Crue. Sadly, Crue's first one is better than anything Dave did in his entire career. I'll give it to Dave that his band didn't take an instant nose dive after the second release.

>Glam metal
>Testosterone

Attached: 91X9h0NFr3L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 27K)

>one album that literally exemplifies "glam metal"

At least Poison never pretended to be something they weren't.

>thrash metal
>getting laid
>ever

I'm a fan of both, I just know how shit actually went down. Thrashers were angry metal nerds, glam metallers were the ones getting all the hot 80's ass who the thrashers were mad at primarily because of getting so much ass.

Attached: megadeth-air-jordan-1-chuck-taylor-nike-dunk-high-a.jpg (940x1243, 1.25M)

lmao, the bass player in pic related was in Megadeth.

Attached: pst0396whtlion_large.jpg (480x338, 28K)

onions

onions

>Playboy: When did you start to draw female fans?
>Ulrich: Girls would come on the bus and just blow the whole bus. Like, “OK, here’s two girls, everybody get in line.” People would say, “Eww, she just blew that other guy.…” So? You don’t have to put your tongue down her throat.
>Hetfield: They enjoyed what they did. And, heh-heh, they were good at it. Back then, we all shared stuff. “I did her. Dude, here! Have my chick.” Lars would charm them, talk his way into their pants. Kirk had a baby face that was appealing to the girls. And Cliff—he had a big dick. Word got around about that, I guess.
>Ulrich: We used to have this thing called tough tarts—it was fucking great. We’d come offstage and there’d be like 10 naked girls in the showers
Imagine having to start a band and caking yourself in makeup just to get laid. Glam capers have got to be some of the saddest middle aged fucks on this board

awesome album.

5:09

youtube.com/watch?v=TT8moOVTO8M

Lars talking about how their audience was finally 50 percent women 50 percent men.

literally took the height of their career to finally start drawing women to their shows.

I agree
they were always looking for nothing but having a good time.

METAL AND ROCK will kill the lefty s-o-y-boy
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvTQfZqHQ3Q

Attached: 2017-11-22-lightning[1].jpg (700x465, 44K)

Psychadelic rock > Glam Metal

METAL AND ROCK will kill the lefty s-o-y-boy

What did you expect from a thread made by literal faggots?