Jesus Christ Almighty I don't like this

Jesus Christ Almighty I don't like this.
For people who like swans, why?

Attached: SwansFilth.jpg (220x220, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9-5PZ-YYPI0
youtube.com/watch?v=L_uBH9vWV4M
google.com/amp/s/pitchfork.com/news/63799-swans-michael-gira-issues-statement-on-rape-accusations-larkin-grimm-responds/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=BoExD0LcxVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just like heavy dissonant shit, and this tickles that fancy, and does it incredibly well.
It’s just unapologetically disgusting and intense and I love it.

Listen to it next time you go to the gym

youtube.com/watch?v=9-5PZ-YYPI0

Raw emotion and aggression that isn't cringe as hell

youtube.com/watch?v=L_uBH9vWV4M

Pretty hard to listen to this one after it came out that he raped that chick singer on his label and then kicked her off.

That never happened

that came out before the incident, but yeah, still hard to listen to that, and a bunch of other songs.

To people who deffend Gira, he literally admitted to it.

google.com/amp/s/pitchfork.com/news/63799-swans-michael-gira-issues-statement-on-rape-accusations-larkin-grimm-responds/amp/

I’m genuinley curious. What’s the point of spreading a lie? I’ve never done that shit my whole life, especially dealing with a topic like rape. Is it because you just hate women? or are so stupid as to defend someone no matter what, just because they make some music you like? It might be Swans we’re talking about, but you’re as braindead as any xxxtentacion fan.

I was up in NYC a couple years ago and met this old timer in a bar that used to play guitar with Glenn Branca. He told us he knew Gira and they didn't like letting him play with them because he was an asshole.

>In the end, this is about business. Art is my career. I have worked long and hard for this career, making incredible sacrifices along the way to continue to make music.
does this mean she sluts it up to get her music out? sounds to me like the rape allegations are business too.

here is the timeline:
>2008 - rapefest
>2010 - Swans restarted
>2016 - Faceberg post about rape
>2016 - Gira announcing Swans last shows with current lineup (permanently?)
She waited 8 years to tell, but he basically admitted to doing it.

>that came out before the incident, but yeah, still hard to listen to that, and a bunch of other songs.
Thanks for reminding me. I had forgotten about his song called "RAPING A SLAVE"
youtube.com/watch?v=BoExD0LcxVA

Why did the woman send an email to Gira’s wife the next day apologizing for “acting like such a slut in her house” if it wasn’t consensual? Why did the charges get dropped as soon as she threatened to leak the email?
I’m curious to hear your answer to these questions.

>Why did the charges get dropped as soon as she threatened to leak the email?
post the in-store emails and the horror will end

>Why did the woman send an email to Gira’s wife the next day apologizing for “acting like such a slut in her house” if it wasn’t consensual?
You're mansplaining, a woman can't consent if shes drunk.

>>>/reddit/

mansplaining = using your brain?

goodbait

Attached: brainlet.jpg (474x341, 47K)

unironically because it resonates with wageslaves. It captures the feelings of trying to improve yourself while toiling as a servant just to survive.

>only i know what i'm talking about

Attached: 07d.jpg (473x582, 26K)