Thoughts on singer Jussie Smollett?

Thoughts on singer Jussie Smollett?

Attached: 2192D8EF-A3D6-47A0-9298-07CA70A573ED.jpg (660x660, 46K)

look at this dude

Gay Tupac

The thing that really needs to be focused on is that Jussie said he would be willing to testify against the two men if they were caught. Just think about that for a second: this [B]igger was going to commit perjury to get whatever two innocent men just happened to be in the area thrown in jail for a hate crime.

This guy is an evil sociopath.

Are his concerts staged too?

Is that his mugshot? He could rap but he's going to need some face tats.

>This guy is an evil sociopath.
without a doubt

It's hard enough to believe that anyone fell for his story, but when I heard he was releasing an album I knew it was without a doubt 100% bullshit, with no further research needed.

Resetera is still refusing to unban its users who openly doubted the story when it was first reported even thought they were 100% right lol. They are literally saying that they only doubted Jussie because they were racist, so they deserved the bans regardless.

>Resetera
had to google what this shit is, what a load of crap tho

>expecting any different from Resetera

If it, being anything in the known universe, becomes known to me through an electronic screen, it's not even something worth considering, much less true. It's a more reliable rule of thumb than it sounds.

The dude is seriously fucked in the head. They need to make an example of him, politics aside.

>There are six things the Lord hates, seven that are detestable to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, a false witness who pours out lies, and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

>politics aside
They're not going to be able to, once more people come to understand that his directives to pull this one came from higher-ups.

>Be black
>commit crime
>get caught easily

Kek

Attached: DAB.gif (498x359, 408K)

Who could have wanted this? Do you have any ideas?

A certain elected official from the Golden State who put an "Anti-lynching" bill forward a matter of days before the incident come first to mind.

Tupac was the gay Tupac

Two people he is friendly with, and helped campaign with, pushed an "Anti-Lynching" bill through Congress right after this fake lynching happened. They obviously had the bill drafted before this happened and then used the incident to get their names in the news.

Good luck proving it in court unless Jussie snitches.

wait

lynching wasnt a crime in the US?

what the fuuuuuuuuuck guys

Makes me wonder what was on the phone he refused to turn over.

It was, doofus, and if it was racially motivated it was already a hate crime.

There's no such thing as a law that grants freedom, so look at it from that angle. It's just another giant con job. Also i dont think it actually passed.

why are you lot so obsessed with race?

What does he listen to?

blacks have inferiority complexes and the jews make the best out of it

apparently chicago is the worse place to lie about this.

people are already pulling the "b-but white people make false police calls all the time!"

Why does his name have a U?

this is drumpfs fault. R H E T O R I C

Juss

Attached: 3D32E20F-B846-4C42-8C80-80D20887B1D1.jpg (352x463, 45K)