Woah

Attached: history repeats.png (1280x1630, 3.3M)

>historyrepeats.jpg
What did he mean by this?

he has to be pretty self aware about this. i mean look what he's wearing

it means he just copied this pic from another thread
and checked

Not the same thing at all. The crowd are enjoying the music in the first picture. The crowd in the second picture are making fun of Jpegmafia.

this

THIS says A LOT about OUR SOCIETY!!!!!

What do you think?

Attached: blackface-minstrel-jig.gif (320x240, 2.04M)

i don't think they are making fun of him, but they are definetely not enjoying his music either

Why are they all wearing basketball jerseys?

Maybe this is just a superficial observation, but the people in the top photo really seem like they’re there to enjoy the music, while the bottom are putting on an image. Maybe it’s the phones, or the shitty themed-frat-party attire. Two really good photos regardless.

>William Shatner and Nicolas Cage watch OJ Simpson play the trumpet.jpeg

The people at the top look like their actually enjoying music. The bottom people look like their at some party and just wanna phonetape it for social media likes.

fuck wh*Toids!!!

because it's half time

If this is actually the case then I don't blame any of the people in the bottom pic. The top is people who actually came to see live music, the bottom are people who came to watch sports, the music is secondary.

is live jazz that good? am I missing out guys?

Attached: 1550766610742.png (170x204, 34K)

Yes

The JPEGMafia pic is faaaaakeeeee you fucking morooonsssss

Even low tier jazz is fucking amazing live, would definitely recommend

It was when it was the newest, hippest, most scandalized music around.

Plenty of these kids are drunk, stoned, or hopped up on speed, and I assume the more placid ones are nodding off.

Jazz was the rock, the punk, the rap of its time.

Attached: Untitled.png (168x365, 96K)

Why does this look so fucking gay and heterosexual at the same time

It's the true face of ecstasy, action and release all at once, singular satisfaction so divine you're unaware of your existence outside of sublime experience, a child on a rollercoaster. The face that accompanies a very good ejaculation - whether into a man or a woman.