Isn't it super cool that KISS brought back Gene's stage friend Sam the Serpent for their final tour?

Isn't it super cool that KISS brought back Gene's stage friend Sam the Serpent for their final tour?

Attached: genesnakeprop.png (440x750, 387K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNIEB4MHCHw
youtu.be/BMerMiH__pA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a large snake.

fitting
it's a snake, just like he is

he could gave brought on satan since he's a kike and has a person relationship with him

Jewish tricks

Do you really think he is into the devil? I always just think he's an edgelord.

Attached: gene-simmons-1992.jpg (368x460, 35K)

he's a hardcore israel supporter
he markets his music to children
his stage persona is "the demon"
one of KISS' signature songs contains the lyric "the spell you're under/will slowly rob you of your virgin soul"
he constantly promotes hedonism, insists rock music has no meaning and the main purpose in life is to collect wealth

connect the dots.

>one of KISS' signature songs contains the lyric "the spell you're under/will slowly rob you of your virgin soul"
That was originally written/sung by Paul Stanley and had a more uptempo vibe, but Bob Ezrin said to give it to Gene instead and made it a lot darker and sinister

You've got something about you
You've got something I need
Daughter of Aphrodite
We make love until we bleed

I was born on Olympus
To my father a son
I was raised by the women
I live for pleasure and fun (yeah)

God of thunder
And rock and roll (rock and roll)
The spell you're under
We'll take it slowly even more

(God of thunder and rock and roll)

Well I'm the master of leather
A modern day man of steel
Be you ancient or newborn (c'mon)
Come before me and kneel...

God of thunder
The spell you're under

[solo]

Ooohhhh
God of thunder
The spell you're under
(Rock and roll)

Those were the original lyrics

>insists rock music has no meaning and the main purpose in life is to collect wealth
I think that's just Gene trying to play up the character he's made for himself, he's obviously a music fan himself and music had a huge impact on him, so he clearly doesn't think it's meaningless, he just wants to buck the critics and art snobs who bashed KISS by acting extremely opposite

Checked.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNIEB4MHCHw

Attached: gene-simmons-asshole.jpg (945x945, 236K)

>still believes in a "devil"

I mean, Lucifer is real

what? you named your cat lucifer?

No, Lucifer the entity, the light bearer.

yea, we done. no (You) for you

What? Who's "we", are you schizo?

we. you and I
lrn2readingcomprehension retard

We're?

Please never post this

>final tour
haven't they done about five of those already?
also, Symphony Alive IV is an amazing, massively underrated album

youtu.be/BMerMiH__pA

Hes a living caricature of the duplicitous, money grubbing, backstabbing kike. I almost think hes trolling at some points.

>"In 1992, Danger Danger was very hot on the MTV video countdown, a fact that helped land us the opening slot on the UK leg of Kiss’ Revenge Tour. The very first night, we’d put on a kick-ass, over-the-top show, during which I’d even tossed 3 towels out into the crowd! Immediately after our performance, I ran offstage in my arena-playing, hyper-psyched state of mind, not quite looking where I was going. Let’s face it, it didn’t really matter because I had just opened for Kiss!

The next thing I knew, my head was bumping into something hard yet slightly fuzzy. I looked up to find Gene Simmons grinning back at me from above! As it turns out, I had just smashed face-first into his lower chest area, which tells you just how tall the guy is (or how short I am, if you prefer).

Upon looking down, Gene’s first words to me were, “That was a really great show. You owe me $18.”

Gene is a nice guy but he can be very intimidating and he loves to scare people. I wasn’t quite sure what to say to him in response, so I said nothing at all. Gene must have noticed the puzzled look on my face because he repeated himself.

“You owe me $18.”

He then continued, “You tossed out 3 towels. Those towels cost $6 each. Those were my towels and I want you to pay for them. Personally. Not your tour manager. You.”

I was in shock.

I felt ashamed.

One of my gods was punishing me!

Gene waited in that very spot until I went into my wallet, pulled out my last $20 (my only $20) and paid him for the towels. While pocketing my per diem food money, he smiled at me and said, “Feel free to keep tossing out as many towels as you can afford to pay for yourself.”

i think i just lost my hearing

Lmfao

cucksimus maximus

FAKE NEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWS MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN EVERYONE KNOWS KISS DIDN'T PLAY ARENAS IN 1992

Only about a month left to go.
Unless they do something like a residency in a place like Vegas this may be the last time I see KISS. Never bothered to think that such a thing would happen. Never occurred to me that one day I may be without KISS concerts.

Well, they're like in their 70s and Paul can't sing, so, it's understandable

Saw them a few years back and Paul did really well. Still moves around a shitton. Gene is the stationary one.

Gene doesn't move much, but his voice has held up very well....Paul's is shredded, and he's the lead singer, not the lead dancer

Still holds his own. It's like Manowar. You can't expect that kind of voice to last forever seeing as you're not meant to do that for how many decades.

KISS stands for Knights in Satan's Service

Well it is what it is, all I'm saying is now would make sense to actually call it a day....I can't see any surgery or techniques allowing him to continue after this, so I believe it's a true farewell tour unlike their first one, but there is no going back after this, he's faced too much scrutiny and criticism, they're gonna doctor up this tour to make it sound good and be done I think

It sure does
Meathead